phantom 3 pro controller won't turn on after firmware update
2871 10 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WWBvlZX
New

United States

after i updated the firmware on my rc using the dji go app my controller powered off and wont turn on. i tried a hard reset holding c1 +c2 + rec + scroll button the tried powering on but nothing please help

2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, may I know what is the light status if you press the power button for twice? Can you charge it? What is the light status when it is charging? Could you please provide a short video of this issue for better assistance?
2017-12-4
Use props
fans6f4aa0f5
lvl.2
United States

I've been having the same issue.  Directly after the firmware update from the app to the controller I lost connection and the pilot's part of the app showed a black screen and a "No signal transmission" message.  Since then a series of failures in trying to restore.  I need the same help.
2017-12-5
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

did you try a relink through the app?
2017-12-5
Use props
fans6f4aa0f5
lvl.2
United States

repairman Posted at 2017-12-5 15:27
did you try a relink through the app?

Installed the latest firmware from web site (no connection)
Deleted and reinstalled app (now can not get past "how to connect" screen)
Installed app to another device ( same result)
Manuel (C1, C2, photo, wheel) reset for RC (same result)
I think I followed most of the recommended "fixes" seen on forum threads as well as techs on phone with no progress.  Still can not get past the "how to connect".  when tapping the equipment icon there is no response.  
2017-12-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Start from scratch and download the update again.
2017-12-6
Use props
fans6f4aa0f5
lvl.2
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-12-6 06:19
Start from scratch and download the update again.

Firmware update failure:

After deleting and reinstalling the DJI Go app, reformatting and redownloading the firmware from the web site onto the sim card, attempting reinstalling to aircraft an able to check text file to see that it is the same or older version, and attempting to reload the RC  Iam unable to verify install via text file.  The file doesn't appear.
When attempting to open the app I still can't get past the "how to connect" page.  The equipment icon remains inactive.  And it will not switch to the P3P photo.

Is there a patch in the works?
2017-12-7
Use props
fans6f4aa0f5
lvl.2
United States

Are you still there?
2017-12-12
Use props
PatFilms
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi, I have the same problem. After updating my AC P3Pro to version 1.11.20 and the RC to version 1.9.3 I can not see the camera. I can turn on motors and move the camera but I can not see it. The State of the Gimbal is disconnected. I already tried to degrade the AC including the P3X_DEBUG_FW but did not make any changes. Any help please? Thank you.
2017-12-12
Use props
fans1315fef5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106978 ft
United States

I had the same problem too.there is a pin hole on the side of the gimble, make sure the craft is on. You have to find  a small pin to push through and hold in place for 2 or 3 seconds. Make sure your RC is on.
2017-12-20
Use props
fans0b2c9866
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10423 ft

United States

Hello, I also updated my Phantom 3 Pro Controller (GL300C) with the latest firmware as of 6/26/2020 18:00 EDT - i don't know the firmware level because I could not read it before it died.  The firmware was updated by the DJI GO app on my iPhone via the USB connector.  The remote was charged to 3 lights at the time (and was charging).  After the update, the remote would no longer connect to my drone, despite multiple attempts to resync.  I attempted to power it down - it refused for a bit, but eventually powered down.  Now it no longer powers up.  No charging lights, no beeps, no nothing.  Pressing the power button 1 short, 1 long will not power it back on.  This happened within 10 minutes of the firmware update (~ 18:10  6/26/2020).   I see the reset process (press C1, C2, Shutter together and power it down).  This method is useless, because the remote just won't power on to perform that reset.  I left the remote as-is overnight, and it was warm all night long, despite having no power lights.  What can I do?  I see many people with this problem, and no resolution.  I have a nice $1000 drone that is only useful as a pretty paperweight.  Please help!!!
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules