Here's a great deal on a dedicated mobile device
881 1 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghost_ATX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1277703 ft
United States

Below is info from a MavicPilots thread, posted by Extreme Drone Pilot (his user name). Great deal on an excellent mobile phone that you can use exclusively with your Mavic or other drone. You can also use it as a burner phone if that's something you think you'll need.

When I checked the responses in his thread, a bunch of folks have gone to their local Walmarts and bought it with the matching price to the online offer and are raving about it. At that price point, why not get a dedicated mobile device for your drone(s)? I just ordered one online and I plan to use it wi-fi only and not even bother with the prepaid service. Just make sure to login at home while you are on wi-fi before heading out to fly.

[size=14.6667px]Just ordered Huawei Ascend XT2 from Walmart for $49 (regular $119):

16GB Huawei Ascend XT2 AT&T Prepaid Smartphone (Silver) $49 + Free S/H

[size=14.6667px]Will pickup tomorrow. Anyone uses it for flying Mavic? Is it adequate?

[size=14.6667px]I normally use iPad mini 2, but was looking for a dedicated smaller device, especially for hiking with Mavic; also, I'm flying with Goggles most of the time, so bigger screen size is not important.

[size=14.6667px]People seem to be impressed with it (even at $119 price), so I simply impulse-ordered it thinking this deal may vanish fast. Will report back in a day or two!

[size=14.6667px]-------------------------------
Update: RUN to your Walmart NOW, thank me later. This $49 phone is not only slick, well built, has huge battery, has 8 cores, no lag, bright and crisp large screen, SD card tray, headphone jack, FM radio, Android 7.0, decent camera, and much more - it works with Mavic amazingly well.

2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_mH6fjvJu2pJQ
New

China

https://walmartone.onl
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules