Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashing after about 10 seconds
892 6 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DownUnderDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450472 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi I got an OSMO Mobile connected to an iPhone 7+

I setup a motion lapse and it starts. After about 10 seconds the app crashes and closes and the gimbal returns to center position.

Was working fine yesterday

Any ideas?

Barry
www.updownunder.com
2017-12-2
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

had the same problem here . iPhone 7 Plus IOS 11.1.2  with the latest DJI GO app.OSMO mobile  stop responding from time to time.
2017-12-3
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

preforming  the upgrade of  IOS 11.2  . Let's see if it is o.k.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Barry, sorry for the inconvenience caused, our developers are collecting info and working on this issue, could you please provide us the crash log for further analysis?
Please install iTools in your computer and find the crash log in iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log, appreciate your time.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jason WAI Posted at 2017-12-3 05:20
preforming  the upgrade of  IOS 11.2  . Let's see if it is o.k.

Hi, Jason, please check my post in 4#, sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-12-3
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-3 19:49
Barry, sorry for the inconvenience caused, our developers are collecting info and working on this issue, could you please provide us the crash log for further analysis?
Please install iTools in your computer and find the crash log in iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log, appreciate your time.

Dear Mindy

Install iTools4 , can't find the said log  file at the described location. However, I found some log files under the app's folder. something likes " DJILog_2017-12-03[......  " which were found in the log folder under DJI GO apps folder. Would it be useful to you ?  

Jason
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi, Barry, we have confirmed with our developers, the crash issue was caused by Apple iOS system itself, and it has got fixed in iOS 11.2.
We suggest to update iOS system, then reinstall the APP to see if the problem persists (please backup important footage before reinstalling).
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules