2755 14 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason WAI
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I’m a bit upset to find out that the DJI go apps don’t work with IPhone 7 Plus anymore. All the apps and IOS are the latest versions. The go apps keep crashing / stop responding from time to time . It doesn’t happen like this before. Any advice?
2017-12-3
Use props
Jiggins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232195 ft
Australia

I’ve experienced similar issues yesterday and today after updating my iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 11.1.2 and DJI Go 4  4.1.18. Flying a mavic pro with latest firmware 1.4.1.0 installed Friday night

I update Go 4 when released a few weeks ago but hadn’t flown with it. The app seemed to work ok while editing a few small videos.

Updated to iOS 11.1.2 Thursday.

Went out Saturday morning for a flight and all seemed normal. Flight, video and telemetry feed all ok. Finished the flight shut down with no issues.

Saturday evening I was with a mate showing him the footage from earlier that day and after about 1-2 minutes Go 4 just shut down/crashed. Reopened it and the same thing happened again and again. No matter where I go or what I do within Go 4 app it crashed.

So I ended up deleting Go 4 late Saturday night and reinstalling it which seem to fix the crashing issue.

Open the app today (Sunday) worked perfectly fine for my first flight.
Went out for a second a while later and the crashing issue is back. Every time I open the app now it crashes about 1-2 minutes in.
With the few small tests I’ve done all I do is open Go 4 on my 7 plus and wait. 1-2 minutes later it crashes with no warning.

Is there something I’m doing wrong or something else I can fry to fit this issue.

Cheers

James
2017-12-3
Use props
Jason WAI
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

It is fine for me when I flew Mavic Pro Platinum with DJI Go 4 apps. No problem so far.  

Today I tried to take some footage using OSMO Mobile. DJI Go apps crashes all the time.

Just wonder if I should update IOS 11.2. ?
2017-12-3
Use props
fans8d3341be
New

Maldives

Hi , I have found the same problem today Using Mavic with Iphone x 11.1.2. I had a flight and everything was ok with the app, as soon I finished and decide to see the videos I made the app start to crash . In the past days I haven’t any problems
2017-12-3
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Apple pushed out iOS 11.2 yesterday, days ahead of schedule, to fix severe *phone* rebooting issues connected with "local notifications" (notifications that don't require access to an external server). There are many reports on the Mavic Forum that iOS 11.2 fixes many problems with the DJI Go 4 app. Maybe the iOS update will fix the problems you guys are having will iOS 11.1.x?
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Jason, I have replied your post in another thread.
Hi, guys, our developers are collecting info and working on this issue, could you please provide us the crash log for further analysis if possible?
Please install iTools in your computer and find the crash log in iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log, appreciate your time.
2017-12-3
Use props
Jason WAI
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dear DJI Mindy

I reinstall the dji Go app and had the iPhone 7plus upgraded to IOS 11.2 . OSMO Mobile seems to resume working again this morning.  
2017-12-3
Use props
Jason WAI
Second Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-3 20:25
Hi, Jason, I have replied your post in another thread.
Hi, guys, our developers are collecting info and working on this issue, could you please provide us the crash log for further analysis if possible?
Please install iTools in your computer and find the crash log in iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log, appreciate your time.

Dear Mindy

Install iTools4 , can't find the said log  file at the described location. However, I found some log files under the app's folder. something likes " DJILog_2017-12-03[......  " which were found in the log folder under DJI GO apps folder. Would it be useful to you ?  

Jason
2017-12-3
Use props
Johnny KUO
New
Canada

Jason WAI Posted at 2017-12-3 21:03
Dear DJI Mindy

I reinstall the dji Go app and had the iPhone 7plus upgraded to IOS 11.2 . OSMO Mobile seems to resume working again this morning.

Hi!
I have the same problem. when I launch the DJI Go app, it'll just crash in about 10 seconds.
but I haven't not yet updated to ISO 11.2
I don't want to delete the app and reinstall it because I just took some footages today Id like to keep. (im afraid it might be deleted if I reinstall the app)
do you think upgrading to IOS 11.2 would help fix the problem and keep my footages?
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jason WAI Posted at 2017-12-3 21:23
Dear Mindy

Install iTools4 , can't find the said log  file at the described location. However, I found some log files under the app's folder. something likes " DJILog_2017-12-03[......  " which were found in the log folder under DJI GO apps folder. Would it be useful to you ?  

Jason, we have confirmed with our developers, the crash issue was caused by Apple iOS system itself, and it has got fixed in iOS 11.2.
If the APP works well, there is no need to export crash log.
Please let us know if the problem persists.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Johnny KUO Posted at 2017-12-3 21:35
Hi!
I have the same problem. when I launch the DJI Go app, it'll just crash in about 10 seconds.
but I haven't not yet updated to ISO 11.2

Hi, Johnny, please check my post in 10#, the issue has got sorted out in iOS 11.2.
Once you update, you must delete DJI GO APP and install again.
Please backup the footage before doing this, appreciate your understanding.
2017-12-4
Use props
fans2199de7a
New

South Africa

I also have the latest IOS. Downloaded the DJI Go app today. When it opens it just displays the dji logo then automatically exits the app. This is really frustrating as I just received my Osmo and I am burning to try it out.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2199de7a Posted at 2018-1-8 08:35
I also have the latest IOS. Downloaded the DJI Go app today. When it opens it just displays the dji logo then automatically exits the app. This is really frustrating as I just received my Osmo and I am burning to try it out.

Sorry to read on this, did you install the DJI Go APP from App Store?
Do you also install DJI Go 4 in your phone? If yes, please close DJI Go 4 APP completely when you run DJI Go.
Have you tried to install DJI Go APP again?
2018-1-9
Use props
Andros_Adlar
New

Spain

fans2199de7a Posted at 2018-1-8 08:35

Same here.

Just bought the Iphone 8 Plus (11.0) and the Osmo Mobile. Was aware of the balancing troubles and some of the issues (and how to solve them) before  the purchase; but didn't expect the app to crash every single time while setting up the device.

¿Any solution?
2018-1-11
Use props
Andros_Adlar
New

Spain

Solved updating IOs to 11.2.2. Works perfectly.

This stuff is f****** amazing.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules