Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accidentally Deleted Video
20263 16 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbbd6d56d
New
Singapore

I have accidentally deleted some of my footage on the DJI go app (iphone user)

Is there anyway to retrieve them? i spend quite an effort shooting them, it will break my heart if i could not get them back =(

Thanks in advance!
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, sorry to hear that, please connect iPhone to iTunes, find HG 300 Storage folder in DJI Go APP to see if you can find the deleted footage.
Besides, there is a folder called ''videoCache'' in DJI Go APP.Hope it helps.
2017-12-4
Use props
Helenalens
New
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-4 01:13
Hi, sorry to hear that, please connect iPhone to iTunes, find HG 300 Storage folder in DJI Go APP to see if you can find the deleted footage.
Besides, there is a folder called ''videoCache'' in DJI Go APP.Hope it helps.

i managed to find some files dated on the dates I'm missing. but they are in thumbnail format, with only 20-30kb . could not find any other file under MOV. is there still any other way to retrieve them?
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_rtdH664K58Kq
New

Belarus

You can use any video recovery software for Windows / Mac OS, for example look here. I tried Recuva and it works well.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rtdH664K58Kq Posted at 2018-7-5 06:06
You can use any video recovery software for Windows / Mac OS, for example look here. I tried Recuva and it works well.

Thanks for sharing this information, this might help to others.
2018-7-5
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_rtdH664K58Kq Posted at 2018-7-5 06:06

hmm interesting..i will have to check this out and see how it works! Thanks!
2018-7-5
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

United States

After my test,I found Mobikin Doctor for iOS a great program,you may have a try.
2019-1-29
Use props
pearson456
lvl.1

India

Lots of reason occurs behind the deletion of videos from the iPhone .it may be, wrong operation of iPhone, physical damage, liquid damage etc. Out of them Accidentally deletion of videos from iPhone is common situation among the users.
If you want to know, how to get back  deleted videos? Then below suggestion are mentioned about accidental deletion of video.
You can restore deleted video with the help of icloud and itune backup.
In case if you don’t have any backup then you can use ios video recovery tool.This software is able to recover your deleted or erased video.
2019-2-14
Use props
ToniW
New

Ukraine

Hey If you haven’t already, download and install one of some free data recovery tools: https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/best-free-data-recovery-software.html
2019-3-14
Use props
BlueRidge
lvl.2
United States

I know that this is an old thread, but I recently deleted some video from DJI Go using my Osmo Mobile 2. If you have connected it to iTunes recently, just connect it again and restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
2019-7-22
Use props
djiuser_y6Fit8MKBWXc
New
Argentina

can someone help me, I use sji osmo mobile 1 to record videos in events, accidentally I delete the cache from your dji go app, deleting the videos that were inside the phone's internal memory try with many ways to recover both play store app, Also programs from PC, some recovery applications ask me to be a root user but I think that if I activate the OEM unlock of my smartphone it asks to return to factory state and I do not want to do any type of factory restoration for fear of losing maybe some serious opportunity helpful if someone happened something similar and could fix it
2019-8-14
Use props
Kagome
lvl.1

Philippines

There is no HG 300 Storage. I cant find it here in itunes
2019-8-28
Use props
Kagome
lvl.1

Philippines

Please help. There is no HG 300 Storage, and in videoCache there is no video the one that i am looking for
2019-8-28
Use props
djiuser_cFGuCT3jw2u9
New

Hi, it's sorry to hear that, but I think there's still hope that your files can be retrieved. If you don't mind using a third-party tool, then there are many choices for you. You can apply the Recuva, Bitwar Data Recovery software or any others. All of them support recovering deleted files, but if you want a free one, I think you can try the Bitwar Data Recovery. Hope it can help you get back your videos.
2019-10-8
Use props
Spiicy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 449698 ft
Brazil

Hi there,
I have a DJI mini 3 pro and just finished shooting a really nice shot of a private jet landing in an ocean side airstrip surrounded by a tropical jungle. The lighting was perfect a had a beautiful sunset.

When I went to download the video using Quick Transfer Mode, I accidentally deleted the vídeo thinking it was one I had shot before to test out the angles and lighting.

Is there any way for me to recover this video, or is it gone forever?

Thank you!
2023-8-8
Use props
guidexp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384373 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Spiicy Posted at 8-8 12:43
Hi there,
I have a DJI mini 3 pro and just finished shooting a really nice shot of a private jet landing in an ocean side airstrip surrounded by a tropical jungle. The lighting was perfect a had a beautiful sunset.

Hello! I have the same drone (DJI Mini 3 Pro) and previously successfully used EaseUS Data Recovery Software when I needed to restore a corrupted SD card or deleted files. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me the last time., when I tried it, but maybe it will work for you.
2023-9-1
Use props
Sadullah Karimi
New

United States

Hi, I had to hard reset my DJI Osmo Mobile because it was malfuctioning but it caused me to lose all the videos on my DJI app and I hadn’t backed most of them up.

Is there a way to recover these? I’m assuming they’re stored in the cloud.
3-26 22:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules