819 4 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Censurion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Question to DJI. Why don't critical errors such as "Battery Current During Discharge" or "motor Current Error" not show up in the DJI Goggles? I know that you always have to have a look at the connected Telephone or tablet but sometimes it would be good to also get this type of critical errors directly  in the screen.

Is that something DJI is going to change in new firmware versions?
2017-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting. You would think it was already incorporated in the goggles.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Censurion, the DJI Goggles are mainly offer the FPV, and we recommend to use the Goggles with a spotter who is able to give instructions and warnings is required to ensure the flying safety. Also, we appreciate your suggestion, and will forward to our engineers as well.
2017-12-10
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Some messages definitely already are displayed in the goggles, but I would imagine that one complication would be deciding which messages are "critical" and should be displayed. For example, would you include the wind warning messages that appear in the app that many people already complain about and say are useless? Include too many message and you create clutter and distraction that many will dislike, but include too few and someone will say it should have been displayed.
2017-12-11
Use props
Censurion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-12-11 05:47
Some messages definitely already are displayed in the goggles, but I would imagine that one complication would be deciding which messages are "critical" and should be displayed. For example, would you include the wind warning messages that appear in the app that many people already complain about and say are useless? Include too many message and you create clutter and distraction that many will dislike, but include too few and someone will say it should have been displayed.

No only "the really critical" such as motor error messages. And indeed you always need a spotter and you always have to look on the screen also.  But I bought a new Spark and use the goggles also with the Spark. It is not possible to use the Sprak with the goggles and the telephone/tablet together...........(or i have to figure out how that works.......
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules