The problem of closing the program is dji go
751 7 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6rxsmmm
New
Iran

Hi, I'm using Android 8 and we listen to Google Nexus 5x. When I install the app and go to dji mobile, after having pressed the machine gun three times and go into the Salafi mode, the program is closed and I have to clear the program and  install it again. Please help
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you try to change a mobile device? What is the version of your app? What is the firmware of your osmo mobile? Thanks for your help.
2017-12-10
Use props
djiuser_6rxsmmm
New
Iran

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-10 20:09
Hi, sir. Did you try to change a mobile device? What is the version of your app? What is the firmware of your osmo mobile? Thanks for your help.

Hi, my OSMO version is 1.0.6.80, and my version of the Android system is 8.1, but when I log in to DJI GO software, I encounter a message when I want to capture the movie saying that you will have access to the microphone if The program has access to the microphone, and to solve this problem, I will cut off the access once and connect again, and then I will go to the software.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_6rxsmmm
New
Iran

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-10 20:09

Please, please help me, sir
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_6rxsmmm
New
Iran

djiuser_6rxsmmm Posted at 2017-12-26 04:33
Hi, my OSMO version is 1.0.6.80, and my version of the Android system is 8.1, but when I log in to DJI GO software, I encounter a message when I want to capture the movie saying that you will have access to the microphone if The program has access to the microphone, and to solve this problem, I will cut off the access once and connect again, and then I will go to the software.

my OSMO version is 1.6.0.80
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_6rxsmmm Posted at 2017-12-26 04:55
my OSMO version is 1.6.0.80

Please ensure that you use the latest version of app. And you can use bluetooth HID to record movie. First, please mount the mobile phone to the Osmo Mobile and balance it.Power on the Osmo Mobile.Then, Enable Bluetooth on the mobile phone. And search, connect the Bluetooth,  launch the pre-installed camera app or third-party app on the mobile phone.
If the problem remains, please let us know.
2017-12-29
Use props
pilotax
New
Flight distance : 9308 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-29 04:18
Please ensure that you use the latest version of app. And you can use bluetooth HID to record movie. First, please mount the mobile phone to the Osmo Mobile and balance it.Power on the Osmo Mobile.Then, Enable Bluetooth on the mobile phone. And search, connect the Bluetooth,  launch the pre-installed camera app or third-party app on the mobile phone.
If the problem remains, please let us know.

A lot of people have issues with Android 8.1 and DJI app. Can you work on the solution or should we send back our OSMO?
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pilotax Posted at 2017-12-29 04:48
A lot of people have issues with Android 8.1 and DJI app. Can you work on the solution or should we send back our OSMO?

Sorry for the trouble it causes. Can you provide me a video about me this situation for further check? I would forward it to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules