Dji Goggles Re & Dji Mavic Pro
931 5 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaneFadir
lvl.3

Morocco

Hello everyone!

I want to know if Dji Goggles Re are compatible with the mavic pro (like the goggles standard) ?

Thank you!
2017-12-3
Use props
fanse3ef7808
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115741 ft
United States

They are! Basically, they support the same stuff as the original goggles plus support for receiving analog video.
2017-12-3
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

They look fun as heck to have from watching the video.
2017-12-3
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine are on order and hopefully will be here this week. I have used other FPV goggles in the past, but understand that DJI's are quite good for a non-FatShark goggle. Couple of questions...

1. How does the head track work? Will it actually pan the gimble left and right, or does it just yaw the AC?
2. Do they communicate directly to the AC or is it done through the RC/Phone? Boasts a 50ms lag, that is impressive and curious how they are achieving that.

Thanks! Original publisher, enjoy and if it is your first time using FPV, make sure you are leaning up against something or sitting down

2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, actually, DJI Goggles RE supports all the functions that DJI Goggles have. So no worries, it supports.
2017-12-9
Use props
RBPsiuDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3626631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting on mine, according to the Manual, the antenna is not needed for 2.4ghz operation.  Just wondered, if the Mavic Pro operates at the frequency and if so, is the antenna needed?
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules