Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how do i download an older firmware when the all i have is d lates
1843 2 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaypee
New
United States

i have a phantom 4 did the firmwate update to the latest right now and i dont have access to the one before,, they said that works better im having problems like ,, i see a green screen on the app, sometimes grey and black , i relinked the remote to the drone , what dji told me to do , no luck ,, i opened the dji go 4 app touched the menu for 10-15 seconds downloaded the firmware again ,, no luck ,, i dont know what else to do but try to downgrade the firmware , but where do i get those? and what do i need?
the other thing is when i downloaded the firmware on the app ,, tells me to connect the aircraft direct to the mobile device and keep the remote on , but when i disconnected the phone from the rc and connected to the drone ,, tells me that accessory not supported ,, i dont know what else to do ,, anyone knows something different? i did try the dji go app 3 and wont let me opened ,, it said i need the dji go 4 for this ,, any ideas ?

2017-12-3
Use props
Titanbot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2485909 ft
United States

Go to apkmirror.com search dji. Pick the older version u want. Have to open witb play store the turn off auto update in the upper right hand corner
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jay, for the green screen issue, please help to confirm if it will also exist in the original videos on the SD card. If yes, please try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, and try to change another SD card.
If there is no green line on the original videos, please try to reinstall the app, and avoid the transmission interference, please also try another mobile device which is on the support list to troubleshoot if it is the compatibility issue. If it doesn't help, please help to name the mobile device you are using, and provide me with a screenshot of the firmware info (power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about). Thank you. devide support list.png
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules