DJI APP drop out
1052 7 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

Yesterday I flew whent through 2 batteries and a few min in the 3rd battery app dropped out, re-opened and good for a few min then drop again. This went on till I decided to land. Went home and just app open it kept dropping out to main screen on my mini 4. I deleated the app and reinstalled and worked again 2 batteries then same thing on the third. I was talking to my buddy in Mic. his was doing the same thing even when we were talking on the phone both our apps were dropping out?

Do they have a fix for this I have the latest firmware the one with Pano is it possible that firmware update is causing this? I did not have this issue 2 days ago.

Please help this is driving me nuts not to mention flying blind
2017-12-3
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out my thread on the fix...
https://forum.dji.com/thread-122219-1-1.html
2017-12-3
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

Do I do this with the controller? Also there is not that much recorded. Do I need to keep deleting this every battery. I have a IPad mini 4 128 gb why is the catch only 2 gb? can we change that?
2017-12-3
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

what if I turn off cache during video?
2017-12-3
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

so I cleaned my cache and now no videos that I just took
2017-12-3
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

is best to set that to 16 rather then auto?
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the crash is due to the iOS, it should be resolved with the iOS 11.2, please kindly update your mobile device to iOS 11.2 and then remove the app and install it again. Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If you are running iOS 11.2 now, please help to provide the name with the mobile device, the version of the app and your DJI account, as well as the crash logs. The crash logs of the app need to be exported by iTools, please install iTools on your computer----Toolbox----Advanced Features.
Thank you for your help.
2017-12-4
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

How do I backup the controller and videos? Last time I cleaned the cashe it deleted all my videos in the APP. How do I upload videos and pictures back on the app?

I will reinstall the app tonight but would like to know how to get videos back on the app so I can make some movies

thank you
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules