Quick questions about sphere capture/ "shooting is currently not ...
787 7 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vampichoco
lvl.3
Mexico

So I went to the sand dunes today to get some drone footage and try out the sphere capture. I was able to fly around, take pictures and video and even a few sphere pics but then I got this notification "Captured failed - shooting is currently not permitted". I went up, took one no problem and then I moved forward maybe like 20 ft (same height and area) and it wouldn't let me capture any more. Everything else was working as usual except sphere, I even got a few pano shots.

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-03 at 4.51.14 PM.jpeg

I landed, restarted everything and tried again 3 times. I did had a full battery when I first tried and I was not in any restricted area.

And on another issue (for the sake of keeping it one thread)...does anyone know how to take a screenshot of the sphere mode without the margin showing? I managed to get rid of it for a screenshot yesterday but haven't been able to do it again.

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-03 at 4.58.34 PM.jpeg
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Good job. I would recommend you use the original pictures in SD card to stitch the pano. Or you can try to upload it to skypixel and have the picture.
2017-12-4
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

You are in Sport mode. Switch that off and try again :-)
Also may have something to do with the battery level.

To get rid of the border tap the screen, it will then go full screen
2017-12-4
Use props
Vampichoco
lvl.3
Mexico

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 03:42
Hi, sir. Good job. I would recommend you use the original pictures in SD card to stitch the pano. Or you can try to upload it to skypixel and have the picture.

When I try to save them it doesn't give me the option of choosing from the original or mobile cache. I did managed to make it work by getting the weird pano picture you get and import it using the THETA+ app so I guess that fixes it.
2017-12-4
Use props
Vampichoco
lvl.3
Mexico

jksphoto Posted at 2017-12-4 05:55

Is that why? Because I was in sport mode? Wow ok lol
2017-12-4
Use props
Vampichoco
lvl.3
Mexico

jksphoto Posted at 2017-12-4 05:55

Also, whenever I click on the screen it just takes me into the picture for the 360 immersive view. It's alright though, I managed to do it through the THETA+ app and save the sphere pic. Thanks!
2017-12-4
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Vampichoco Posted at 2017-12-4 13:52
Is that why? Because I was in sport mode? Wow ok lol

I found this out on Sunday, as I got the same error.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vampichoco Posted at 2017-12-4 13:53
Also, whenever I click on the screen it just takes me into the picture for the 360 immersive view. It's alright though, I managed to do it through the THETA+ app and save the sphere pic. Thanks!

Please note that pano can only be shoot in P mode and we do not support download the sphere picture from mobile now. Our engineers are working on it. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules