4167 56 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

They are working on the firmware, what else ... we have stable beta and waiting for the final version and yes i like new firmwares
2017-12-5
Use props
user7c0ad13110
lvl.2
Australia

Does anyone know if this works?Go to RC settings->Link RC->Continuous beep->Then press light next to sd card ? Thanks
2017-12-5
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Samsung had a horrible problem with their batteries, but the problem went solved,  regardless the cost to make the clients happy. A good sample on a good company. DJI should look on that.
I rolled back already my p4. Also my app I rolled back. The drone is doing good now. Just I can't go online to upload the silly flightlogst to gain silly points.. ok. Fine. And the edit software I can use too. So what.

Butt.. I would be more happy with a decent repair of the current firmware, without the huge no flight zones.
And the plan of dji to implement features so more information goes sent to governments I disagree too. That was not the deal on day of purchase.  
So decently this bird is the last dji, because the new "features" I don't like.
I think the best would be to make an own one .there are flightcontrollers on the market made not by dji.
I don't like the idea that I must be online on my own cost just to send hidden data to dji.. Sorry for.
2017-12-6
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

And. I don't believe that DJI ever is able to unbug the firmware. If- it would be done already. Ist a dead end. They like to sell new products with more controll functions of gov.
But I need just a camara for elevated shots. May big-brother-dji and I don't match on the ideas.
2017-12-6
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ugh... I can't believe it has been 5 months.... this is embarrassing and DJI should be ashamed.  
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

usarfireman Posted at 2017-12-4 02:06
Well we can't contact the engineers they can!!!! so as nice as they are do there job and get it sorted

Hi, sir. I am sorry that you are feeling disappointed about the update process. Can you tell me the specific problem of the update? Did you provide the log to our support? Please note that we need the log to further analyze the problem. Any problem, we are willing to help. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-9
Use props
usarfireman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79957 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-9 22:49
Hi, sir. I am sorry that you are feeling disappointed about the update process. Can you tell me the specific problem of the update? Did you provide the log to our support? Please note that we need the log to further analyze the problem. Any problem, we are willing to help. Thanks for your support.

if you look at my previous posts I have mentioned numerous  times the problems I have had, I was promised beta firmware soon after I asked for help on the forum in July that never happened, my P4 was to dangerous to fly as was totally unstable and flipped itself upside down and crashed for no reason so no flight  logs. I am only able to fly now as reverted to old firmware and as stated in the thread will not update until a stable non buggy firmware is released, I made the mistake of trusting DJI and updating immediately I will not make that same mistake. We all your customers would just like a bit of honesty about this firmware are you actually going to release one or are you just updating the newer models,
If the old firmware was hacked I do not really care as my P4 was a joy to fly in any weather so let everyone who has had problems revert again like we were able to do before, it cannot be that hard.
2017-12-10
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Mabou2 Posted at 2017-12-6 05:37
Ugh... I can't believe it has been 5 months.... this is embarrassing and DJI should be ashamed.

I believe that DJI is neither ashamed nor concerned. It took several months for them to come out with a beta after their firmware update destroyed a number of P4s. When they did come out with a beta fix, it appeared to fix the problem for most people yet a couple of months later, they still have not formalised that release. It seems apparent that their developers are focused purely on new developments and that they have long since abandoned  their P4 customers. I suspect that they will one day release some new P4 official code but it will be timed around when their other development work permits rather than out of consideration for their P4 owners.
2017-12-10
Use props
Rudders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5203832 ft
Jersey

I would not be surprised if they are building in a redundancy factor into the firmware updates. A solid reason for them not allowing us to roll back to a more stable version is that they want to align everyone to the same code. This makes trouble shooting easier for them with only one version of firmware floating around. It could also mean if they want to drive owners to moving to the next models, by making what you have slow or troublesome, some of you might buy a Mavic or whatever is next.

The mobile phone and tablet manufacturers do it....chuck in a firmware update that your device can't handle and so it crawls to a dying death and you go and pay more dollar for the newest device.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

usarfireman Posted at 2017-12-10 03:00
if you look at my previous posts I have mentioned numerous  times the problems I have had, I was promised beta firmware soon after I asked for help on the forum in July that never happened, my P4 was to dangerous to fly as was totally unstable and flipped itself upside down and crashed for no reason so no flight  logs. I am only able to fly now as reverted to old firmware and as stated in the thread will not update until a stable non buggy firmware is released, I made the mistake of trusting DJI and updating immediately I will not make that same mistake. We all your customers would just like a bit of honesty about this firmware are you actually going to release one or are you just updating the newer models,
If the old firmware was hacked I do not really care as my P4 was a joy to fly in any weather so let everyone who has had problems revert again like we were able to do before, it cannot be that hard.

We apologize that we did not provide you the beta in time. Please provide me your email address or you can PM me. Keep us updated if you have any doubt.
2017-12-12
Use props
info-sp9
New
Flight distance : 220581 ft
Argentina

After updating the firmware of my phantom 4 the gimbal stopped working, I bought a new one and I have the same problem. I can not answer from DJI and I can not continue working.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D368%26typeid%3D368

2017-12-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

info-sp9 Posted at 2017-12-12 05:50
After updating the firmware of my phantom 4 the gimbal stopped working, I bought a new one and I have the same problem. I can not answer from DJI and I can not continue working.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=123602&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D368%26typeid%3D368

sad to hear .. i cant use my drone to work , and i can not afford a new 1 ...
2017-12-12
Use props
kirkpf
lvl.1
United States

Just lost an hour and a half of my life "chat" with no results, except "I'm sorry to hear that" well that does not fix anything now does it DJI?
2017-12-12
Use props
kirkpf
lvl.1
United States

fansbb9ac8d7 Posted at 2017-12-4 11:15
Definitely had me change my Christmas wish list. Although having my Phantom 4 back to normal still on it

I also have a DJI 4 with the controller battery not charging, I have been very please with the Yuneec Typhoon 4. Does everything for the same price, but will still fly if you lose a prop or motor. My experience with DJI not taking care of this issue has also changed my mind and will direct my other drone friends to avoid DJI as they will not take care of their issues.
2017-12-12
Use props
Agent MIB
Banned
Flight distance : 643934 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-12-13
Use props
Waqas Ahmed
New

Pakistan

after firmware update my p4 live view on screen not showing
2019-3-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Waqas Ahmed Posted at 3-6 05:11
after firmware update my p4 live view on screen not showing

The RC needs to be updated as well (to V1.9.3) to allow the link between it and the P4 (now at 02.00.0700)
to work correctly.

The RC can be updated as follows:-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 (V4.2.6 and above) and tap 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show a red triangle if update of RC to V1.9.3 is available (this may take a minute or two to appear). When it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. This is all done via wifi to the display device running DJI Go 4, this pdates RC without any additional equipment or App's. If this does not work then reboot display device and RC then try again. That may make the difference to your display.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules