9895 49 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Douglas Lee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1473 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

I have tried many times and I always get the message that the sync has failed.

What could be the most likely problem? BTW, I am using the new Nokia 8 running Android 8 (Oreo).

Cheers,
Douglas
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you try to change a wifi environment? Please try to use mobile data for check. Please keep us updated if the problem exists.
2017-12-4
Use props
gwiazd0r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 671811 ft
Australia

hi,

having same problem. i have tried different networks and test the internet connection (works ok)
btw .. this was working upto 3 days ago . it just stopped . im using Samsung  s7 Android 7.0

cheers...mariusz
2017-12-5
Use props
Not_That_Nic_Sp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158045 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 23:34
Hi, sir. Did you try to change a wifi environment? Please try to use mobile data for check. Please keep us updated if the problem exists.

I too am having the same issues. It will sync the information to an extent, but persists regardless of WiFi/cell network. Tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling.
2017-12-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
France

Would be interesting to know which version of DJI GO 4 is being used.
2017-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you tried logging out and logging back in also you need reasonable internet connection,
2017-12-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I had yesterday for a couple of times, mainly over mobil data but also different wifi networks, "not synced"
Android 4.1.14
In the end it worked.
Today it worked with the first try!
2017-12-5
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have the same problem now for over a month, it only sync 200 of the 500 flights. i have it on android and ios, it goes up to 95 percent and then Sync failed.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Not_That_Nic_Sp Posted at 2017-12-5 07:35
I too am having the same issues. It will sync the information to an extent, but persists regardless of WiFi/cell network. Tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling.

Hi, sir. What is the model of your device? Please provide me the version of your app. Thanks.
2017-12-6
Use props
Niterider4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5344 ft
Canada

I have the same issue. When I try to sync my flight records, I get the little box pop up with the yellow progress bar and the percentage indicator, it goes all the way to 100%, and then it says "Sync flight records failed".

I am using DJI Go 4 latest version with Samsung S7 on Android latest version.

However, I think my records are syncing, because my flight distance on the forum seems to update.
2017-12-6
Use props
Not_That_Nic_Sp
lvl.3
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-6 03:26
Hi, sir. What is the model of your device? Please provide me the version of your app. Thanks.

Elektra - Thank you for the reply (-:  The device is the Spark and I'm using the 4.1.15 app version. In my search for resolution, I've discovered that even the most recent app version has the same issues. This leads me to believe that is not the variable we're looking for.

Nic
2017-12-6
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513757 ft
United States

I'm having a similar problem on my DJI Crystal Sky.

I have 2 flight records which will not sync.  I am able to upload those records to the AirData site, so they don't appear to be corrupted, but they will not sync.

Hmmm....

Todd in Chicago
2017-12-6
Use props
marikello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59537 ft
Ireland

Just tried to sync, goes to 100% and then "sync flight records failed". Weird, was all OK couple days back. And still waiting when dji will come back with my issue about my flying record in China which I never done it (different topic).
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Not_That_Nic_Sp Posted at 2017-12-5 07:35

Thanks for your update. What is the model of your mobile device?
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If other users have the same problem, please provide me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device. I would forward this situation to our engineers. Thanks a lot.
2017-12-8
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

I've called DJI support and have opened a case.

Electra, one thing that would be helpful that if you can take back to your leadership would be great.  I opened my ticket with support via chat, and I have no record of it.  No email was sent, I have no ticket number.  How would anyone be able to follow up?  I had a chat with Winnie at approximately between 5 and 6 pm Central time.

Thx...

Todd in Chicago
2017-12-8
Use props
CamiloMty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2117995 ft
Mexico

hi everybody, same problem for me, Phantom 3 Pro , iPhone 7 and iPad Air 2 , DjiGo v.3.1.23 (2812) . I've got this problem since lot versions ago, and to be honest this situation bored me so much, now I'm not flying more than 1 fly/month (after more than 330 flyes since 2015). is very frustrating to get this error again and again and again and waiting for a solution that never come. i reinstalled, logout, login, clear cache, etc etc etc but nothing good happens. my iPad and iPhone shows different "total flights". maybe I've got more than 1 year with this problem. synchronization stops after 95%.
2017-12-9
Use props
derider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760853 ft
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-8 02:58
If other users have the same problem, please provide me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device. I would forward this situation to our engineers. Thanks a lot.

Hi Elektra,

FYI!
Seems like we have different experience when doing the flight log sync - my flight record sync does update the DJI GO 4 app and always count up to 100% and give a message that "Sync Flight records failed". The only thing that is not updated 100% seems to be the Flight distance at the DJI account online - which is strange of course but not bad. The behavior with Sync flight records failed started some version ago and not sure when it did start - now I'm running DJI 4 Go version 4.1.15 on my Samsung S7 Edge. I did use the version  4.1.18 (using Wifi only) for a while that were updated with patch but this did not change the behavior of the flights sync. The only thing troubleshoot done was to clear the cache and try to use cell only or wifi which did not change the behavior.   
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your update. Can you provide the screenshot of the app with the error message? It will be really helpful. Please PM me your DJI account and upload the flight record in dropbox and post the link here.
You can connect your phone with PC and export the flight record. Here is the path: /sdcard/DJI/ dji.pilot/FlightRecord/SyncResult.
2017-12-11
Use props
derider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760853 ft
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-11 03:31
Thanks for your update. Can you provide the screenshot of the app with the error message? It will be really helpful. Please PM me your DJI account and upload the flight record in dropbox and post the link here.
You can connect your phone with PC and export the flight record. Here is the path: /sdcard/DJI/ dji.pilot/FlightRecord/SyncResult.

Hi, I have sent you a PM with information - please let me know if it works for you.  
2017-12-11
Use props
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Device: Google Nexus 6P with Android 8.0
DJI Go: 4.1.18

Error with Wi-Fi and 4G connections.

Screenshot_20171211-203356_resize.png
2017-12-11
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

Folks....

I have 2 flight records on my DJI Crystal Sky device which will not sync.  The files do not appear to be corrupt as I can load them into AirData and they appear to be fine.  What would happen if I moved those 2 files from my Crystal Sky device to me cellphone and then tried the sync from my cellphone?  Would this screw everything up?

I chatted with DJI Support on Friday and provided pictures and video and no response yet.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago
2017-12-11
Use props
Niterider4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5344 ft
Canada

I have exactly the same issue as Lex Luchor. My Samsung S7 screen looks exactly the same.

Sync flight records failed.
2017-12-12
Use props
Not_That_Nic_Sp
lvl.3
United States

I too have been waiting for the sync issues to be resolved. Good luck! Spark / Galaxy S7e / App .15 (for obvious reasons).
2017-12-12
Use props
fansa184ea55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160528 ft
Australia

Same issue here as well. Using an iPhone 6, the most resent flight is available on the device, also shows cloud icon indicating upload to DJI. Swapping to iPad, sync fails (also fails on iPhone if I try to re-sync). Tried both wifi and 4G without any success.
IOS 11.2
App V3.1.22
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

derider Posted at 2017-12-11 11:22
Hi, I have sent you a PM with information - please let me know if it works for you.
Get your PM. Any news, I will inform you. Thanks for your patience.
2017-12-13
Use props
Steve Og
lvl.3
Flight distance : 938258 ft
United States

Brand new (2 weeks) P4P+ owner.  I too am having the "Syncronizing Failed" message. Seems it synced a few flights early on but hasn't in quite a while.  It's the + integrated controller.  App version 4.1.6   I've logged out of my account and logged back in. Same results. What to do?
2017-12-14
Use props
djiuser_RU2hMrS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87484 ft
Singapore

I'm on Samsung Note 8 (Andriod 7) and DJI Go v4.1.18. Had the sync record fail (wifi or cellular).

Solved : I cleared all local cache (all flight records, yeah sound scarry) and then resync again. All my flight records are restored after that.

Note : I am not saying it will work for you. I am stating what worked for me. Hope yours gets solved too.

Note2 : On other forum I read some one else got it to work but lost some flight records. Your milage might vary.
2017-12-15
Use props
djiuser_RU2hMrS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87484 ft
Singapore

Samsung Note 8 with Andriod 7 and DJI Go v4.1.18. Same issue sync record fail after 100%.

Solved : cleared local cache (all flight record - yes scarry!). Then do a sync after clear and qll my flight record is back! Hurray!
2017-12-15
Use props
Rivi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74521 ft
United Arab Emirates

I had the same issue with my P4P+ v2.  It was getting stuck at 30% and fails.  Tried changing wifi but no avail.  finally had to clear the locally cached records.  The sync worked by the last flight details are missing.
2018-6-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

That happens every now and then, me thinks.
I ws always lucky, that it synced in the end.
But: next time, before delte the cache, save the dji records externally, so that you can "put em back" in the app.
2018-6-15
Use props
MFPF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240413 ft
United States

I am having same problem as mentioned above. Started awhile back, now it won’t sync above approximately 3 percent. I use iPad pro 2 and latest version of dji. With my Mavic pro.
2018-8-11
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

MFPF Posted at 2018-8-11 05:23
I am having same problem as mentioned above. Started awhile back, now it won’t sync above approximately 3 percent. I use iPad pro 2 and latest version of dji. With my Mavic pro.

Synced fine just now.
Must be an intermittent server issue.
2018-8-11
Use props
MFPF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240413 ft
United States

I redownloaded app again and now it seems to be ok.
2018-8-11
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I just got tge error sync failed at 72%. What now???
2018-8-13
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Im afraid to delete the app as all the records will be deleted also and they are not uploaded!!!
2018-8-13
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Its all good now. Just make double sure that you are signed in , even if you are inside DJI go.
Safe Flying
2018-8-13
Use props
djiuser_n1rjFtk2klhU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46 ft
United Kingdom

Was there ever a resolution to this issue.
2019-6-9
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

The app started showing a Sync failed message again last night, and is continuing now, so cannot sync any recent records.

DJI, server issues again??
2019-6-9
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1697526 ft
United States

I’m having the same problem on my iPhone X, my iPad Air, and my iPad Mini 4.
2019-6-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules