Clearity difference between Live mobile and Actual footage
916 7 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pr1sh
lvl.2
Canada

Hello guyz, I just bought Spark yesterday. and today I took it outside and watched some live footage on my mobile device which is linked to it but the clearity was not 1080p at all! I just wanted to know that the actual footage that is saved on SD card will be more clear? or same as we saw on mobile device live?

2017-12-4
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186175 ft
Israel

hey there friend and welcome, of course its not the quality, this is the live stream, when you record a video and transfer it from the spark itself to a pc the video will be at the best quality, though you can also download the original file to your device and it also will be in its best quality..
2017-12-4
Use props
Pr1sh
lvl.2
Canada

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-4 13:30
hey there friend and welcome, of course its not the quality, this is the live stream, when you record a video and transfer it from the spark itself to a pc the video will be at the best quality, though you can also download the original file to your device and it also will be in its best quality..

oh!! I literally felt horrible.. Thank you dude! It was my first time thats why! And can u suggest me one more thing which SD card should I purchase ? SDHC or SDXC?
2017-12-4
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

Pr1sh Posted at 2017-12-4 13:34
oh!! I literally felt horrible.. Thank you dude! It was my first time thats why! And can u suggest me one more thing which SD card should I purchase ? SDHC or SDXC?

well there is a lot of guides out there

and maybe other forumers can advice you better

i bought a regular 32 GB sdhc 1

works fine though speeds are not fast at all when transfering, but its fine for me im not in a hurry :]
2017-12-4
Use props
Sidd Finch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

The smartphone version will be 720p while the video from the SD card will be 1080p. There is also a difference in the still image resolution too.

Sidd
2017-12-4
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

hmm well thats not entirely true because if you look in the Album folder you will find the Original Video Files after downloaded to your device and they are : 1920x1080...

well they are not playable with my local video player but i guess vlc will play them and im sure they can be edited by some kind of app since they work on my pc with no codec installed on MPC-HC...
they only come out 1280x720 when you do "AutoCreate" or edit a clip with the DJIGO App...
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Pr1sh Posted at 2017-12-4 13:34

Hi, sir. If you want to view the original videos, you can download them from SD card. Here is the recommended list for SD:
Sandisk 16 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kinston 16 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 16G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 64G UHS-I Micro SDXC
2017-12-4
Use props
Pr1sh
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 22:48
Hi, sir. If you want to view the original videos, you can download them from SD card. Here is the recommended list for SD:
Sandisk 16 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC

Thank you, elektra. And I bought sandisk ultra 32gb mircro SDHC UHS-i
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules