Recording video in Quickshot mode
6394 8 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Telecopter
New
United States

Pardon if this has been covered or is a stupid question, but I can't seem to get my Spark to record video in Quickshot mode.  I'm correct in assuming that video recording is supported in Quickshot mode?  The record button turns into a single red circle and pressing it does nothing.  Is it possible that it records automatically when you hit "Go" and I'm just not seeing any kind of tally counter reading out?  This is using the controller with an iPhone X running iOS 11.2
2017-12-4
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186175 ft
Israel

i dont own IOS so i dont know if its the same but in Android when you press "GO" it records automatically
2017-12-4
Use props
Telecopter
New
United States

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-4 14:58
i dont own IOS so i dont know if its the same but in Android when you press "GO" it records automatically

Thanks.  I dug back into the manual, and it appears as though that may be the case.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Telecopter Posted at 2017-12-4 15:37
Thanks.  I dug back into the manual, and it appears as though that may be the case.

Hi, sir. Please note that quickshot will record the video automatically. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-4
Use props
claiton
New
United States

Hi, I have the same problem. A few weeks ago I did all the intelligent fly modes and the videos were been recording automatically in my phone.
This weekend, it's not working anymore, just manual recording and photo shots.
I checked all the settings, clear cache, etc, etc, and nothing.
Appreciate any help.
2018-1-15
Use props
fans402cb3ab
lvl.1
Spain

claiton Posted at 2018-1-15 17:26
Hi, I have the same problem. A few weeks ago I did all the intelligent fly modes and the videos were been recording automatically in my phone.
This weekend, it's not working anymore, just manual recording and photo shots.
I checked all the settings, clear cache, etc, etc, and nothing.

Hello, I had the same problem today. It was the first time I've tried a quickmode and couldn't find any GO button. I selected the quickmode, the type of quickmode that was marked in blue and no go button. I've got a Mac Air and an android phone
2018-2-25
Use props
Cookster670
Second Officer
Australia

You need to use your finger to draw a square around the object you are focusing on.   Once you do that, you will get the GO button.
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_iXjy9UkF00ee
New

United States

Cookster670 Posted at 2018-2-26 01:17
You need to use your finger to draw a square around the object you are focusing on.   Once you do that, you will get the GO button.

I have the exact same issue. I just purchased a brand new Spark, using iOS and controller, recording works perfectly as long as it is done manually, all videos as well as pictures are saved in the "editor" part of the DJI Go4 app, but when I use Quickshot, it doesn't record. Basically, I enter Quickshot, pick a mode, such as Dronie, draw the square around the subject, hit "go" and the Spark will do its thing perfectly, the record button shows a percentage while the drone moves and looks like it is recording, but nothing gets saved in the editor. Furthermore, after doing this I can't even record manually, I have to land and take off again in order to be able to record.

Any suggestions? Quite disappointing considering I just purchased this. BTW, it is running the latest firmware.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_iXjy9UkF00ee Posted at 2018-7-18 15:34
I have the exact same issue. I just purchased a brand new Spark, using iOS and controller, recording works perfectly as long as it is done manually, all videos as well as pictures are saved in the "editor" part of the DJI Go4 app, but when I use Quickshot, it doesn't record. Basically, I enter Quickshot, pick a mode, such as Dronie, draw the square around the subject, hit "go" and the Spark will do its thing perfectly, the record button shows a percentage while the drone moves and looks like it is recording, but nothing gets saved in the editor. Furthermore, after doing this I can't even record manually, I have to land and take off again in order to be able to record.

Any suggestions? Quite disappointing considering I just purchased this. BTW, it is running the latest firmware.

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to verify that the quick shot mode will automatically record for you, however, it seems like you cannot locate the recorded video recordings right? Did you manage to check in playback button under the DJI GO 4 app?  Quick shot will record the video for you while doing the quick shot feature on our spark and I would like to ask if you were able to uninstall and reinstall the application? Kindly ensure that the important files are saved before deleting the app, Please see the video for reference to the quick shot mode.

2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules