1721 19 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

[Resolved] Cendence remote.. Anyone now how do you assign the rotating dials on the rear? Currently in the latest public DJI GO 4 IOS app it just offers the option of undefined... would love to be able to zoom etc with them. Is there an update soon?? :-)

[Resolved] if the rear sliders are down they act similar to speed Clamps on the Alta, except that they also are active in Atti, if the right hand( viewed from the front) is down, towards the bottom you get a reduced attitude angle in Pitch and Roll and a reduced Climb rate on if the left hand one is down

2017-12-5
Use props
raven4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

ZOOM please!!
2017-12-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-5 19:27
Hi, sir. I think the dial is for adjusting the EXP in the advanced setting. Thanks for your attention.

Hi, I am not sure what your answer means. I have not a list of assignments for these dials on my remote. I believe DJI Thor said these are will be available soon in future FW updates  .. ? ?

Rich
2017-12-5
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

As far as I know they cannot be assigned at this point.
2017-12-6
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-5 21:09
Hi, I am not sure what your answer means. I have not a list of assignments for these dials on my remote. I believe DJI Thor said these are will be available soon in future FW updates  .. ? ?

Rich

I have the same findings Rich
2017-12-6
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As you can see there's no options to assign them any settings? it says undefined.
This is on the latest ios dji go 4 app.

I would also add the whole way the remote is a bit off.. the operator should be allowed to define buttons to any setting they want. For example certains buttons have 3 options and others have 12.

2017-12-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dopey-tree Posted at 2017-12-6 06:41
As you can see there's no options to assign them any settings? it says undefined.
This is on the latest ios dji go 4 app.

DT
I agree with you and these screen shots are showing exactly what I have too.

Thanks for sharing your information
Rich
2017-12-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-6 05:56
I have the same findings Rich

We have agreement between us and Dopey-tree provided the screen shots.
I hope that DJI is listening, the Cendence is a very nice remote and works great for me so far.

I cant remember if you are using the Patch Antenna or not. I have had good success with it so far too.
PS, I finally got the device holder last week. Now I can mount the iPad Pro 10.5  

Rich
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Guys, the function of these two dials haven't been released, we are working on it, appreciate your patience.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rich

Rich, you are right, I apologize for her reply, the function of these dials will be available soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-7
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-6 11:18
We have agreement between us and Dopey-tree provided the screen shots.
I hope that DJI is listening, the Cendence is a very nice remote and works great for me so far.

I took the patch off. I received my device holder last Monday, nice set-up. I have an updating problem that I have to sort out. I think it may be the Crystal Sky.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-7 05:21
I took the patch off. I received my device holder last Monday, nice set-up. I have an updating problem that I have to sort out. I think it may be the Crystal Sky.

Hi, Rodger, what's wrong with the Patch? Did I miss something?
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rich

Please wait patiently about the new feature. Our engineers are working on that. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-8
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-8 01:58
Hi, Rodger, what's wrong with the Patch? Did I miss something?

Nothing Mindy, I went the traditional route. I may try it later on. The Omni Antennas work fine, no issues at all. I tend to stay away from directional antennas and I always have my aircraft within sight and I think that the Inspire generates more RF output. The patch antenna is a nice design and I appreciate DFJI including it with the Cendence which I really like.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-8 05:33
Nothing Mindy, I went the traditional route. I may try it later on. The Omni Antennas work fine, no issues at all. I tend to stay away from directional antennas and I always have my aircraft within sight and I think that the Inspire generates more RF output. The patch antenna is a nice design and I appreciate DFJI including it with the Cendence which I really like.

Haha, I just replied your another post.
2017-12-10
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-10 03:47
Haha, I just replied your another post.

YEAHH!!! your just trying to see if I am paying attention
2017-12-10
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've yet to try this but someone said the rear dials basically control / limit the speed of the craft.
2017-12-13
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

dopey-tree Posted at 2017-12-13 14:50
I've yet to try this but someone said the rear dials basically control / limit the speed of the craft.

Right now they have no function at all.  A future update will allow you to assign them to something according to DJI.
2017-12-14
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-12-14 07:57
Right now they have no function at all.  A future update will allow you to assign them to something according to DJI.

No they do control the speed of the craft. I spent ages working out why my inspire 2 wouldnt fly very fast and it was due to the right rear dial.. try it. It's pretty cool and does now all make sence.
2017-12-14
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

if the rear sliders are down they act similar to speed Clamps on the Alta, except that they also are active in Atti, if the right hand( viewed from the front) is down, towards the bottom you get a reduced attitude angle in Pitch and Roll and a reduced Climb rate on if the left hand one is down
2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules