917 2 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi,

I use M210 with X4S & Z30 and would love to know if it is realy safe to fly with 2 x TB 50 (M210 batteries) instead of 2 x TB55 ?
The point is, when using dual gimbals, the center of gravity is not balanced with 2 x TB50 (it is with 2 x TB 55).
At the moment, I only have TB50 because TB55 were shipping by boat...

I'm not realy confident to take off with an UAV that is not balanced: I'm afraid that the UAV crash when take off / landing.

What is the DJI recommandation ?
What are your feedbacks users?!

Thanks for help  !

2017-12-5
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

The payload can be flown with TB50s however long term if you are flying with this payload we would recommend running TB55s for motor longevity. The imbalance causes your front motors to work harder than the rear and we could make the assumption that in the long term your front motors would have a shorter useful life.

I'm not sure if you are in the US or North America but we have the TB55 Batteries in stock here at Advexure if you need any sooner. Feel free to email, or call at (424) 317-4450. Advexure is a DJI Authorized Dealer.

Safe flying!
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi YOYOMAN, please do not worry about that, TB50 batteries have been fully tested and it will not affect the flight performance.
But for long term, we still suggest to mount TB55 since they have longer flight time.
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules