Pro+ RC fault restart loop on first update
752 4 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shirk
New
United States

Hi,

Brand new out of package phantom 4 pro+ never flown. Integrated tablet worked for connection before update but bugged me to install the firmware to ensure parity between drone and RC. Foolishly accepted and the unit is now stuck in a restart loop for "Resource date initializing". How do I roll this back? I tried a factory reset on the device through the loop which took forever to no avail. I also can't turn on wifi to attempt another update because it resets to off at each cycle. Video link attached.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
2017-12-5
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

Factory reset the RC?
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Shirk, I do not find the video link, could you check and resend? Alternatively, please try to connect the RC with DJI Assistant 2 and reset it to factory settings to see whether it helps. Here is the download link of DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2017-12-6
Use props
Shirk
New
Ireland

I'm not a high enough forum level to post links apparently so no go there. I tried connecting the rc via the micro USB to assistant 2 and it didn't pick it up, what connection is required?
2017-12-6
Use props
luxiaoning
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8743 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have one remote controller with the same issue.
I tried to restore factory default setting, but it still shows "restoring factory defaults" even after one hour waiting.
Normally how long time it takes to restore factory settings?
cheers.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules