Failed activations
704 6 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Nothing works the way DJI tutorials videos, YouTube videos or the spark micro manual booklets discribes. The Go4 app scanner won't scan the storage box or receive manual input to add a network. I can't get spark into my wifi. I can't figure anything out cause nothing works after 2 days of trying everything. My home wifi to my mobile device isn't there anymore. What a mess. I'd like to reset everything and start over but can't even make that work. Any ideas would be welcome.

2017-12-5
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
United States

Well, after many hours and days of trying to get this spark wifi to communicate with my 6.0.1 Android I quit! Not even a scan will get it in. I reset the spark to 2.4 thinking the phone wifi would catch it, NO Always says no signal from the spark or there's no spark wifi to connect to. The go4 scanner dosen't work, period. And the go4 stops responding all the time. I'v done the same steps in DJI totorials and YouTube videos. So I wanted to return it after 3 days trying. I'll be calling dji tomorrow.
2017-12-5
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
United States

What a surprise. After dozens and dozens of tries, it finally activated. For the last time, I turned it on and did another 9 second reset. Entered a password and continued. The app usually quit responding at that point. But got the successful activation msg. Progress I guess, The reset changed to frequency to 2.4Ghz from 5.8Ghz, Not sure what that means or the implications? Guess it's a keeper now. Hope I don't have the same troubles with the connecting the RC. Tackle that tomorrow. Cheers...
2017-12-5
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

sSkyPilot Posted at 2017-12-5 19:14
What a surprise. After dozens and dozens of tries, it finally activated. For the last time, I turned it on and did another 9 second reset. Entered a password and continued. The app usually quit responding at that point. But got the successful activation msg. Progress I guess, The reset changed to frequency to 2.4Ghz from 5.8Ghz, Not sure what that means or the implications? Guess it's a keeper now. Hope I don't have the same troubles with the connecting the RC. Tackle that tomorrow. Cheers...

Dont use apk 4.1.18 on a Android device .  Downgrade the APK to v.4.1.14.

However you can keep the latest version of SPARK and RC firmware.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

sSkyPilot Posted at 2017-12-5 19:14

Hi, sir. Glad you can activate your drone.Please note that the default setting is 2.4 G. If you encounter new problem, please inform us.
2017-12-5
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
United States

Hi, I want 4.1.15, But don't know where to it. And wonder what freq. is best for RC and  aircraft....  Need more info, or how to change it back. Thanks
2017-12-6
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
United States

hmmm... maybe it was never 5.8 huh... default is 2.4 so I'm ok and don't need to do anything, right
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules