Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SPARK REPAIR TOOL
6275 7 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sheyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48740 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

HELLO FRIENDS,
Here i would like to ask one help regarding my spark repair,

i replace my spark camera module, now its not working properly, its facing down always,
when i cantact the spaecilist they are saying we have to download some software and do calibration through spark repair tools,

but now i tried to fix the problem with spark tool repair software, its always fail.
please please please any one know hos to connect these things
iam using vpn also for this process, but not sucecess
please help me out here,,,
2017-12-6
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Please send us the link of the SPARK Repair tool software
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Sheyi, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, if no one helps here, we strongly suggest to send in the drone to official repair center for repair service. The team will take care of it.
Please note that any damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty.
Good luck.
2017-12-6
Use props
bswack03
New
United States

I am having the same issue, can you post a link to the software? Or explain how you got to that point. Thank you!
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

bswack03 Posted at 2018-4-9 09:38
I am having the same issue, can you post a link to the software? Or explain how you got to that point. Thank you!

Hi, there. Please follow Mindy's advice and send the drone back for repair when it goes wrong. Thanks.  
2018-4-9
Use props
3D Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

If you want to facilitate the link of the application, it would be great.
2018-12-20
Use props
Baljit Sigh
lvl.1

Helo Everyoe i have spark repair tool anybody need request me my whatsaap no. +919815069797
2019-9-23
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft

I too had to replace my Camera in my Spark after an accident it had. At that time there were 3 videos on youtube
2 of the videos are really complicated and have no audio the third video the guy goes into detail what you need and what you need to download and the commands....so go to youtube
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules