Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verified Account - GEO Unlock
8679 9 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lsufan861
lvl.1
United States

I have a new Spark and live in an area where I have to request an unlock.  The process seems easy, but when I go to verify with the code that is sent to me it doesn't work.  I have a DJI account, but know where does it request a phone number or credit card for verification.  Is there another place to get anactual verified account, so that I can do the unlock and fly my drone?
2017-12-6
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.1
United States

Should I have a problem taking off from wher my location is marked on the map?
2017-12-6
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check out this thread for some advice

https://forum.dji.com/thread-100640-1-1.html
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you contact our support of Fly Safe? Please send email to them and ask for help: flysafe@dji.com.
More info of he NFZ and regulation, here is the link: http://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer.

2017-12-8
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-8 01:35
Hi, sir. Did you contact our support of Fly Safe? Please send email to them and ask for help: . More info of he NFZ and regulation, here is the link: http://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer.

Yes, I have an unlock zone for 3 months.

Thank you.
2017-12-13
Use props
sadssandiford13
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi see my recent post about Go 4 and android problems.

I really hope your not using Android phone as DJI has confirmed that since 4.1.18 and removal of OTG, android users can no longer fly in an authorized NFZ, whether authorised or not!!!!!!

Brent
2017-12-13
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.1
United States

sadssandiford13 Posted at 2017-12-13 06:34

I really hope your not using Android phone as DJI has confirmed that since 4.1.18 and removal of OTG, android users can no longer fly in an authorized NFZ, whether authorised or not!!!!!!

I'm using the oPhone and no problems.  The app keeps crashing though and it's very frustrating.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lsufan861 Posted at 2017-12-13 06:26
Yes, I have an unlock zone for 3 months.

Thank you.

I see. Please contact them and report the situation. I believe they will help you solve the problem. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

sadssandiford13 Posted at 2017-12-13 06:34

Hi, sir. Please tell me the model of your device and the firmware of your drone. I would reflect this situation to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-12-14
Use props
djiuser_8nU8sS9CAgUC
New

Australia

How do i verify my account?
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules