Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Disaster: Where the heck is my order??!!
1077 6 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leaksguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I ordered a Mavic Pro FLy More COmbo on November 23rd. Order #0010281898323
I received a shipping notification and a FedEx tracking number on November 24th.
FedEx has returned the package to you TWICE because DJI failed to include a commercial invoice for customs processing.
It has now been two weeks since I ordered my drone.
I have sent three emails to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]"[/url]onlinesales" email address and have received only 1, computer generated response.
I want an answer immediately as to what is happening with my order.

2017-12-6
Use props
leaksguy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Leaksguy, We apologize about the inconvenience you`ve experienced. I coordinated this one with our sales team and I was told to let you contact them for further option or it will be automatically refunded. You can send them an email to onlinesales@dji.com or via chat using this link https://enchat.djiservice.org/vi ... nesales&lan=en. Rest assured that things are taking care of and looking forward to get this sorted as soon as possible. Thank you so much.
2017-12-6
Use props
leaksguy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-12-6 12:15
Hi Leaksguy, We apologize about the inconvenience you`ve experienced. I coordinated this one with our sales team and I was told to let you contact them for further option or it will be automatically refunded. You can send them an email to  or via chat using this link https://enchat.djiservice.org/visitor/dji/chat.html?companyId=26&echatTag=onlinesales&lan=en. Rest assured that things are taking care of and looking forward to get this sorted as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

I have emailed them three times, but I'm not getting a response.  Don't really know what to do next.
All of my orders that have shipped from Atlanta have been fast and flawless.
Orders coming from California are a disaster.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

leaksguy Posted at 2017-12-6 13:44
I have emailed them three times, but I'm not getting a response.  Don't really know what to do next.
All of my orders that have shipped from Atlanta have been fast and flawless.
Orders coming from California are a disaster.

Hi, Leaksguy, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have informed Sales Team to reply your email, please check it out.
Your package was returned to shipper because the custom reason.
We are working on it and will solve the problem soon.
Please do not worry we can reship the order once the problem being solved.
Hope you will receive the package soon.
2017-12-6
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope you get your drone before Christmas.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

Sorry to hear about the experience. We are located just down the road from you and can assist you with the delivery same day or next day. Give us a shout if we can be of any help. Enjoy the Mavic.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules