Video Flight log question
789 7 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Hamaaro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25955 ft
United States

Hello was wordering it there was a way to save the video flight log to my pc.
2017-12-6
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Are you referring to the actual video from the sd card or are you referring to the flight record when you took the video?
If it is the actual flight record then for an android device, you need to connect it to a PC with a usb cable and copy over the flight record from the Flight Log folder. If it is an IOS device, then the Flight Record will be in a folder called Flight Records and that can be done through Itunes.If you are referring to the actual video on the sd card then you need an sd card reader, take the sd card out of the Mavic and use the sd card reader to copy it to your PC.
2017-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Hamaaro
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-6 17:54
Are you referring to the actual video from the sd card or are you referring to the flight record when you took the video?
If it is the actual flight record then for an android device, you need to connect it to a PC with a usb cable and copy over the flight record from the Flight Log folder. If it is an IOS device, then the Flight Record will be in a folder called Flight Records and that can be done through Itunes.If you are referring to the actual video on the sd card then you need an sd card reader, take the sd card out of the Mavic and use the sd card reader to copy it to your PC.

Neither., i am referring to the flight video that is save with your flight log. If that makes since.
2017-12-6
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_Hamaaro Posted at 2017-12-6 20:40
Neither., i am referring to the flight video that is save with your flight log. If that makes since.

OK so you are referring to the video that is saved to your phone/tablet. I am not sure what device you have but if you use an IOS device, you can connect it to your PC through Itunes and copy the video cache in the DJI GO 4 app to your PC. That will contain the videos but they will only be 1080p or 720p.
I am not familiar with where an android device stores the video but if you have an android device, connect it to your PC and look in the DJI GO 4 app folder for a cache folder.
2017-12-6
Use props
djiuser_Hamaaro
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-6 22:19
OK so you are referring to the video that is saved to your phone/tablet. I am not sure what device you have but if you use an IOS device, you can connect it to your PC through Itunes and copy the video cache in the DJI GO 4 app to your PC. That will contain the videos but they will only be 1080p or 720p.
I am not familiar with where an android device stores the video but if you have an android device, connect it to your PC and look in the DJI GO 4 app folder for a cache folder.

sorry but thats not the video im referring to. I'll post from my cell phone a screen shot. These videos
2017-12-6
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_Hamaaro Posted at 2017-12-6 23:04
sorry but thats not the video im referring to. I'll post from my cell phone a screen shot. These videos [view_image]

That is not a video. It is your flight route overlaid on Near Maps.
You can upload your flights to something like Airdata or Phantomhelp which will show the map but not the stick movements.
The only other thing you could do is run a screen recorder while you are playing the flight.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, when you save it to your PC, it would be a .txt file, below is the route for the files. May I know why you need to save it? If you need to do a backup, you can sync it to the cloud.
For Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …/sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS devices, connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
2017-12-7
Use props
djiuser_Hamaaro
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-6 23:10
That is not a video. It is your flight route overlaid on Near Maps.
You can upload your flights to something like Airdata or Phantomhelp which will show the map but not the stick movements.
The only other thing you could do is run a screen recorder while you are playing the flight.

guess i'll have to screen record it.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules