video issues recording and streaming
843 5 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theant
New
United States

Hi, I have not used my mavic for video until now and I am having issues with the recorded video, is always choppy not smooth.

I have the lates foftware versions on transmiter and aircraft as well on the app. I reset the camera settings, IMU, drop the video quality, upgraded the memory card to a scandisk extreme.
With all those changes i get the same result the vide keep cutting or skipping the quality is good but the video recording is not smooth.

I also notice the same issue when I stream to facebook. not sure if the issue is related but my main concern is the file recorded to the memory card.
Any help will be appreciated
2017-12-6
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

What device are you running the app on? Could that be the issue?
2017-12-6
Use props
theant
New
United States

CycleParadise Posted at 2017-12-6 16:56
What device are you running the app on? Could that be the issue?

Samsung note 8
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, when you said that the video is choppy, did it mean the transmission feed or the original videos on the SD card? If the issue also happens on the original SD card on the drone, please try to change another player, test the card which came with the drone. If the original video doesn't have this issue, then it is the transmission issue, try to reinstall the app, change another connecting cable and try another mobile device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility, noted that you need to remove the left cable when you use the bottom port.
Let me know if the issue persists, Please upload an original footage from the SD card to Dropbox so I can help to check more. Thank you so much.
2017-12-6
Use props
theant
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-6 23:51
Hi there, just to verify, when you said that the video is choppy, did it mean the transmission feed or the original videos on the SD card? If the issue also happens on the original SD card on the drone, please try to change another player, test the card which came with the drone. If the original video doesn't have this issue, then it is the transmission issue, try to reinstall the app, change another connecting cable and try another mobile device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility, noted that you need to remove the left cable when you use the bottom port.
Let me know if the issue persists, Please upload an original footage from the SD card to Dropbox so I can help to check more. Thank you so much.

yes it happens  on the original video recorded to the sd card, and is the card that came with the mavic.

Can you tell me what is the process to upload the video for your review?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

theant Posted at 2017-12-7 20:54
yes it happens  on the original video recorded to the sd card, and is the card that came with the mavic.

Can you tell me what is the process to upload the video for your review?

Hi sir, you can try to search it online, initiate Dropbox official website, log in, upload a sample which is exported from SD card, and click share, copy link, and paste the link here.
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules