Mavic Pro Activation status after failed attempt
1084 24 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Hi all  ....
Today had the time to activate my Mavic Pro. After 3 attempts (FAILED) So i decided to to restart my phone and shut down controller and mavic. Once connected. never took to me the ACTIVATION process again, Hmm. So i contacted the 818 # and call forwarded to CHINA and spoke with a REP by the name of Will. Agent assured me that it was activated on 12/7/2017 China time zone and 12/6/2017 USA Time zone. Is there a way for us owners to check the actual status of the activation. Thanks in advance
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Rjrolyn, I'm sorry that the actiavtion info is not available to check at your end. Could you tell us the aircraft SN? We'll help you check the exact status of activation.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Rjrolyn, I've received your message in PM, thanks! Per the SN you offered, the drone has been activated successfully around 2017-12-07 04:32:32. No worries.
2017-12-6
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

2017-12-7
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

2017-12-7
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi help i need activate my mavic, send mp please help me.
2017-12-9
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Music Factory Posted at 2017-12-9 09:17
Hi help i need activate my mavic, send mp please help me.

MF .. Send a pm to Dji Admin accordingly that responded to my thread here by providing the serial # of the MP. They'll get it sorted out for you.
2017-12-9
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

I already send pm, to the administrator who helped you activate your mavic, I'm waiting for an answer.
2017-12-9
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Music Factory Posted at 2017-12-9 16:53
I already send pm, to the administrator who helped you activate your mavic, I'm waiting for an answer.

Youll get sorted from the activation. Same scenario " Activation Failed " But i know theres a feature in the remote settings that shows the area where you named the Mavic
2017-12-9
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

I'll wait ;(
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Music Factory Posted at 2017-12-9 16:53

Hey Sir, I've received your message in PM, thanks! Per the info you offered, it seems that the Mavic has not been activated successfully. I'd suggest you change to another recommended mobile devices and try again. I'll attach the activation tutorial video for double check. Please keep us posted of the latest progress, thanks!

2017-12-9
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello, thank you for attending, try 3 devices (iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy s6 edge, Samsung galaxy 7) with none of the 3 I could do the activation successfully, will it be necessary to update the firmware of the remote control and the drone?
2017-12-9
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Same scenario " Activation Failed "
2017-12-9
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

From the other forums ive seen w/ iphone issues, must have  IOS fw 11.2
1. un-install from iphone / Dji Go app
2. Update IOS FW to 11.2 if needed
3. Re-install Dji Go latest version ( Nov 29 2017 - Release )
4 As for the android - Sideload it if you can
5. IF your still having issues on the android from attempts / Not supported
** I have a Samsung Note 4 - works good but phone heats up and i get constant emails / texts
** Got myself a Nexus 7 2013 version - Works flawleessly

2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Music Factory Posted at 2017-12-9 20:02
Hello, thank you for attending, try 3 devices (iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy s6 edge, Samsung galaxy 7) with none of the 3 I could do the activation successfully, will it be necessary to update the firmware of the remote control and the drone?

Thanks for getting back to us. Just to verify, what's the current aircraft version? Please make sure you have updated/refreshed to the latest version successfully and check again. If no helps, please kindly offer the screenshot of error message for better assistance.

BTW, please check the Reply button under my message, so that I can handle the reminder timely. Thanks!
2017-12-10
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Thank you for being on the lookout, tested with devices and without success, today I will update the firmware, aircraft and remote control, let's see what happens !!
2017-12-11
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

I Will Update Cr And Aircraft Version 01.04.0100,     the previous version was 01.03.1000,   
I have tried several devices without success, Galaxy s7, galaxy s6 edge, samsung s4, iphone 7, galaxy tab 2, galaxy tab 3, moto g4, moto g5
Same scenario " Activation Failed " (Server Error, Please retry) Contact Dji Support If the problem Persists after restarting.
2017-12-11
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi, helpme please.
2017-12-13
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Can this one be closed. MIne got solved from the activation failed scenario by providing my Serial # to a Dji Admin here (Please let it be activated- lol) and was confirmed ACTIVATED, Eventually this got Hijacked, lol Nothing personal
2017-12-13
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

They have not helped me after several days, I have given my serial, update fw, I have used different devices, in truth this is frustrating, this is the official technical support? Or just a forum?
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Music Factory Posted at 2017-12-14 00:45
They have not helped me after several days, I have given my serial, update fw, I have used different devices, in truth this is frustrating, this is the official technical support? Or just a forum?

Sir, is there any chance change to another IOS device to verify? If still not work, please contact the seller or support to send in for check or replacement: https://www.dji.com/support
2017-12-14
Use props
javier1978
New
Mauritius

I’m having the same activation error server. Tried everything, RC on, different devices, networks, etc.. can you activate it?? Is the app the only way to do it?
2018-1-2
Use props
ABDX
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi I sended a PM message to Susan and Im still waiting for the Reply.
I want to know how to activate my drone. Pls.
2018-1-5
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

ABDX Posted at 2018-1-5 21:40
Hi I sended a PM message to Susan and Im still waiting for the Reply.
I want to know how to activate my drone. Pls.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1295190
2018-1-5
Use props
ABDX
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello?????
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules