Using Osmo External battery extender charge for Mavic Intelligent...
1312 3 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akio0504
New
Canada

Hi friends,I just got my OSMO external battery extender (for Mavic battery) as the picture below, and a Mavic Intelligent battery. I wonder if I can connect the OSMO external battery to the Mavic battery and then put the OSMO extender battery in charge so that the Mavic Battery will get charged too? Then I don't have to purchase another charger for the Mavic battery
Thank you

medium_1c95bd8a-c414-4e05-a3c7-b4cbf1dcf98d.jpg
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry, Sir, this is not gonna happen. There is a cable in the extender battery, it will not be put into the charger.
2017-12-7
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 02:30
Sorry, Sir, this is not gonna happen. There is a cable in the extender battery, it will not be put into the charger.

Is the Osmo/Mavic battery extender a new product. I have the one for a phantom battery but I would love to use a mavic battery, so much smaller and easier to pack around. Can it be used with the Osmo+ and Osmo Pro? Where can I get one?
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-2-7 09:53
Is the Osmo/Mavic battery extender a new product. I have the one for a phantom battery but I would love to use a mavic battery, so much smaller and easier to pack around. Can it be used with the Osmo+ and Osmo Pro? Where can I get one?

Osmo External Battery Extender (For Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery) is compatible with Osmo, Osmo+, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Pro, Osmo RAW, please purchase it in our online store: https://store.dji.com/product/os ... r-for-mavic-battery
Thanks for your interest.

2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules