Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg.C
lvl.2
Australia

Hello everybody,

I tried searching around and couldn't quite find what i needed,

I have been trying the new Pano mode we now have on our Mavics,

I hit take 360 (sphere looking one) the Mavic does its thing, then finishes, cool, working so far,

I hit the little play button (while flying) it downloads the images stitches them etc, and then shows me the cool pano image as kind of like a world, i then tap that and it lets me move my phone around like a 360 photo, Awesome this is what i want, so i hit export, it saves said photo to my phone and i continue flying.

After i finish flying i open Google Photos, and view the photo.. an its just flat, doesn't even look like the globe/sphere anymore, i open DJI Go again and in there aswell, just flat.

My end goal i would really love to post the picture to facebook in 360 so people on facebook can turn their phones around etc,

I have googled guides on how to do this, but they are all using either a $200 pano software on PC, not using the DJI Go app,

is it possible? am i missing something?

Thanks,
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Greg, you can share it via DJI GO app, the link will be generated when you share it, note that it will upload to Skypixel automatically.
2017-12-7
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Hey Greg ,
There are some good tutorials on YT.
I used ICE and with some resizing and some exif data changes got the 360 pano working on FB no worries!
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules