Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer service excellence !
1717 9 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nik
lvl.1

Australia

anyone had any problems with customer service? Had a small delay with initial enquiry about a tech issue but once dji got on the case I had amazing follow up . Dedicated customer service rep who initiated prompt email exchanges and got a really positive result in the end. I'll be back and will be recommending Dji to anyone. Plus we all love their products right ? New tech ain't always perfect but it's good to know you can get some solid customer support and fast turnaround. Sweeeeet!
Nik in oz
2015-4-15
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for your kind support!
2015-4-15
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

No. DJI customer service is very poor.  Read the forums.
2015-4-15
Use props
nik
lvl.1

Australia

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-15 20:10
No. DJI customer service is very poor.  Read the forums.

Maybe I got lucky.. Fedilia Zhang saved the day for me. Plus I kept it all civil which I think always helps. There's a lot of random ranting going on in these 'forums'. We might need to get a little perspective and realise we're talking about little helicopters and not trying to alleviate child poverty. ;)
I choose to still like DJI tech and their support even though I've had a little issue.
Happy flying to everyone!

2015-4-16
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

nik@jetzak.com Posted at 2015-4-16 16:31
Maybe I got lucky.. Fedilia Zhang saved the day for me. Plus I kept it all civil which I think alw ...

I agree. But these little copters aren't cheap air hogs.   At this price point, a higher level of customer service is expected.   The language barrier probably does not help either.  One time I emailed them to ask when dealers will be getting the self locking props. They responded with, "Please read the owner's manual to install propellers."
2015-4-16
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-16 17:30
I agree. But these little copters aren't cheap air hogs.   At this price point, a higher level of c ...

ok but...
Customer service , can not reply to every question
this question ( when will arrive prop lock to dealer) , you must to ask at dealer

I have only positive feedback for C.S.
Send me ( free) prop look , without any requirement
Now send me (free) new props ( 6 pcs) with rapid mount kit ( 4 pcs)
when I asked some question ( not about dealy, or delivery , but tech question) they support me every time.
In this DJI it's young and it's growing very fast, and have more customers in every country of world....
I think it is the first Chinese manufacturer that is copied around the world for innovation and they led (and the phantom before and the Inspire one after are really innovative) the drone professional to everyone.By

2015-4-16
Use props
Monkeyking
lvl.2

China

I have had a few of the usual issues, DJI has always been there for me. A little patients goes a long way.
2015-4-16
Use props
bolwerk.arnold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12238 ft
Germany

I had also a good experience! They could not find the reason the bird of mine crashed
and they replaced for free!

This bird flies like correctly, never had problems since the replacement. So notting to
complain about from me
2015-4-16
Use props
supasympa
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI customer support is actually really good when you get through to someone.

My opinion is this (it's only an opinion): DJI are a young company struggling to cope with the success of their products. Tech products by their nature need a lot of support and with such a young technology it's exacerbated. The support staff DJI have are really good at their jobs. DJI don't have local bases  (currently only China, Germany and LA) and this makes things even more complicated for a company which has a global reach for their products.

I'm sure that this will improve as time goes on.

2015-4-16
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

We shall see. 9 years for a tech company isn't young.  They are also a multi-billion dollar company.  Customer service should be priority number 1.
2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules