Missing Points
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Today DJI changed the calculation of points.
Until yesterday you got 2 points per reply (instead of the 1 stated in the rules / notification).
So that was a bug I guess.
Now when I reply to a post, you 'only' get 1.
So DJI clearly fixed a bug 'we' liked a lot

If you are missing about half the amount of points you used to have, that is the explanation I guess.

2017-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, right now I don't get any points at all replying?
2017-12-7
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would have been nice if they had told us about this instead of the typical attitude of late of take it or leave it, we are in control because you have been loyal to us and put us over the top. The bottom is a hard fall as well. Keep it up DJI.
2017-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-7 13:21
Would have been nice if they had told us about this instead of the typical attitude of late of take it or leave it, we are in control because you have been loyal to us and put us over the top. The bottom is a hard fall as well. Keep it up DJI.

I agree. Hope some statement will follow.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-7 13:21

Hello Rodger, we sincerely apologize for the confusion caused.
We have updated the system recently and made some changes to the points system. Please check more details in the link below by DJI Grace: https://forum.dji.com/thread-122947-1-1.html
Thanks for the understanding.

2017-12-7
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 23:14
Hello Rodger, we sincerely apologize for the confusion caused.
We have updated the system recently and made some changes to the points system. Please check more details in the link below by DJI Grace: https://forum.dji.com/thread-122947-1-1.html
Thanks for the understanding.

Mindy, it is not really a problem. I don't use them nor will I ever probably. It really doesn't matter to me.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-8 05:23
Mindy, it is not really a problem. I don't use them nor will I ever probably. It really doesn't matter to me.

Rodger, if you got poor signal with Patch Antenna, please don't hesitate to send it in for repair or replacement service.
2017-12-10
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-10 03:45
Rodger, if you got poor signal with Patch Antenna, please don't hesitate to send it in for repair or replacement service.

Mindy, I have only read one report of that and I suspect it is an isolated case.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-10 07:19
Mindy, I have only read one report of that and I suspect it is an isolated case.

I cannot tell, what I have met is not one report. If there is any problem with the Patch Antenna, please let me know in time.
2017-12-11
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-11 01:21
I cannot tell, what I have met is not one report. If there is any problem with the Patch Antenna, please let me know in time.

Elektra thought he had a problem with his. Whether he sorted it out or not I have not heard any more about it. Maybe he is to busy using his new X7 Camera and is totally wrapped up in that. I flew my new Mavic Pro Platinum yesterday for the first time. Ver nice. Quite steady and very responsive. Great entry level machine to learn with before moving up the product line. A bit rough on going back to an iPhone versus using my iPad mini 4 with the Obsidian and the Crystal Sky with the Inspire 2.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-11 06:02
Elektra thought he had a problem with his. Whether he sorted it out or not I have not heard any more about it. Maybe he is to busy using his new X7 Camera and is totally wrapped up in that. I flew my new Mavic Pro Platinum yesterday for the first time. Ver nice. Quite steady and very responsive. Great entry level machine to learn with before moving up the product line. A bit rough on going back to an iPhone versus using my iPad mini 4 with the Obsidian and the Crystal Sky with the Inspire 2.

Rodger, Elektra's Patch Antenna has some problems, I've suggested him to send in for evaluation, I will ask him for an update.
Thanks for your support to DJI product, glad to know you are pleased with its performance, hope it will perform well all the time.
2017-12-12
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-12 21:24
Rodger, Elektra's Patch Antenna has some problems, I've suggested him to send in for evaluation, I will ask him for an update.
Thanks for your support to DJI product, glad to know you are pleased with its performance, hope it will perform well all the time.

Sounds like a shorted antenna connector. I was going to measure mine and give him the readings.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-12-13 06:06
Sounds like a shorted antenna connector. I was going to measure mine and give him the readings.

No problem.
2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules