Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

Yet to use but soon will no doubt.

But ...

What's the point??  Is it just LSD users who get off on them?

Maybe this is a Picaso thing or Marmite.
2017-12-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed, tried it the other day and it looks like crap. I think it’s cool but not something I will use regularly.
2017-12-7
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

I have also been testing it here at the beach. When there are waves, there is no chance of the horizon being stitched correctly. But I think the biggest shortfall is the requirement for the stitching to be done for the drone switched on.
But all advances start somewhere, it will be interesting to see how the process develops over time.
2017-12-7
Use props
ny300z
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

maybe the sphere pano mode is kinda pointless and novelty but the landscape pano mode is awesome! it lets me take wide pano landscape pics that are made up of multiple high quality pictures that I could print big one day if I wanted to (and plan on doing)
2017-12-7
Use props
CycleParadise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

4WDaus Posted at 2017-12-7 13:02
I have also been testing it here at the beach. When there are waves, there is no chance of the horizon being stitched correctly. But I think the biggest shortfall is the requirement for the stitching to be done for the drone switched on.
But all advances start somewhere, it will be interesting to see how the process develops over time.

You can use DJI Media Maker to stitch the photos. Just have to copy the files off the SD card.

In my experience, Media Maker does a much better job of stitching than the app.

The drawbacks are the produced image isn't the correct ration (2:1) to upload to SkyPixel and the files size is very large. Although if you're going to print it, maybe the large file size isn't an issue.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules