Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped
1711 11 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LLdjiusers
lvl.1

United States

First time to try using brand new OSMO and X3 camera.   Not really sure if I've activated it, since the activation process in the video is so poorly (even incorrectly) described.  But when attached to the OSMO wifi, the DJI GO app crashes, with the error "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped" - so I'm unsure if it's even possible to activate it.  I'm using CrystalSky, thinking that DJI might support compatibility with its own products.   After 1 day, still not working.....   any way to get help?

2017-12-7
Use props
Haydngreeenow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78924 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi I purchased an Osmo+ yesterday and have activated it. I am constantly having app problems. Using DJIgo with iPhone 7plus and it just keeps crashing. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and still happens.
2017-12-7
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Haydngreeenow Posted at 2017-12-7 08:03
Hi I purchased an Osmo+ yesterday and have activated it. I am constantly having app problems. Using DJIgo with iPhone 7plus and it just keeps crashing. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and still happens.

I see you also have a Spark, I believe.  Are you positive that DJI GO 4 is completely shut down on your phone.  If it is still open it will cause problems with DJI GO.  
2017-12-7
Use props
Haydngreeenow
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi mtnlandpix Yes the DJI GO 4 is closed down. I have just had 4 attempts to reply via the DJI GO app and it crashed 4 times while typing!
2017-12-7
Use props
LLdjiusers
lvl.1

United States

DJI Go app only crashes when wifi isconnected to the OSMO, not when connected to the internet.  Just adding more details to help someone at DJI in case they happen to see and respond to this.....
2017-12-7
Use props
Haydngreeenow
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately the DJI GO app DOES crash when connected to wi- fi. Every time I open the app it just runs for a little while and then stops. Happens when connected to the Osmo as well. Even when I try to review my images or the few successful videos it crashes
2017-12-7
Use props
Haydngreeenow
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry LLdjiusers didn’t intend this to get mixed with your original thread. Sorry about that.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Haydngreeenow Posted at 2017-12-7 08:03

Hi there, the crash is due to the iOS, it should be resolved with the iOS 11.2, please kindly update your mobile device to iOS 11.2 and then remove the app and install it again.
Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your re-installation.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LLdjiusers Posted at 2017-12-7 12:43
DJI Go app only crashes when wifi isconnected to the OSMO, not when connected to the internet.  Just adding more details to help someone at DJI in case they happen to see and respond to this.....

LLdjiusers, sorry to read on your experience with our products.
May I have the model of mobile device you are using and its system version?
Will the CrystalSky also crash when you connect to Osmo WIFI? May I have its firmware and DJI Go APP version?
2017-12-7
Use props
LLdjiusers
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 23:10
Will the CrystalSky also crash when you connect to Osmo WIFI? May I have its firmware and DJI Go APP version?

Mobile device is CrystalSky Monitor - 5.5"
System Version is 2.2.5.0
DJI Go App: 3.1.5(43)
Osmo Firmware: Unsure: V1.2.10.60(?). since when connect to DJI I'm prompted to update to v1.11.2.70

I purchased CrystalSky to try to take advantage of the "local data mode", described in the following:
https://www.theverge.com/2017/10 ... nes-local-data-mode
  However, if this doesn't work soon, I'll be forced to move to an iOS device and return the CrystalSky.
Thanks.
2017-12-8
Use props
LLdjiusers
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-7 23:10

Just to reply to all your questions and to clarify, the DJI Go app *only* crashes when connected to the OSMO, not when connected to the internet.  
2017-12-8
Use props
Yusuf
lvl.1

Iraq

Full Name: yusuf riyadh shaker
Email address: Yusufalbaghdady93@gmail.com
Phone Number:9647714490779
Full Address: Baghdad - Madaen - near the school Zubair
Product: OSMO +
Fault Description: Click here to re-energize the dome, green light and the sound of a peephole
Date of Purchase: 7-1-2017
Dealer: Professional Photography Equipment

Hello
I'm Yusuf from Iraq - a cameraman
Use your products, including osmo +
But yesterday I worked automatic calibration and appeared to take the directions left and right and up and down and followed all the instructions on the sheep, including the position of the device vertical position and the surface of the straight and did not turn it off until completion - after the completion of the device work restart and surprised the emergence of a message on the screen in the mobile app Click here To activate the camera and turn off the camera did not appear filming with the presence of the sound of Bim intermittent and green light intermittent when the pressure and stop the work of the stick
Directions and conversion button for Salafi When the message is pressed, the head starts rotating and the standby mode returns as it was ..

I ask you to help me and identify the defect or action required - and today I searched for a maintenance center for your products in Iraq, specifically Baghdad, and I did not find - I hope you help me because I bought it two days ago

I will send you a picture of the message appearing on the screen from within the application with the video files of the two uploaded on YouTube and I will put links here ..

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

Attachment(s)
photo_2018-01-08_12-37-54 (2).jpg
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules