Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT 336 performance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rstekeur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167477 ft
United States

I have the non radiometric XT 336, is it possible to get temperature data from the Images? I've tried FLIR tools with no luck
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Rstekeur, may I know which picture format you selected? Please try R-JPEG, which can be analyzed by FLIR TOOLS.
2017-12-8
Use props
rstekeur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167477 ft
United States

I have a dual remote setup, on the camera remote i was running the DJI Go app and on the control remote I was running Mappilot. I set the picture format to r-jpeg but I'm not sure mappilot actually took r-jpeg's. Are the r-jpeg's file extension the same as jpg's?
2017-12-8
Use props
rkeihn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621309 ft
United States

Unfortunately, since you don't have the Radiometric XT, you won't have the temperature data.  It will still work great for inspections and video using the XT App or the DJI Pilot (BETA) App.

What enables FLIR to adjust those images is in fact the Radiometric JPEG data attached to the image.  So you won't be able to stitch any of the images, if your trying to do a Radiometric Orthomosaic but, you can certainly utilize the different thermal palette's to capture good data.

Hope that makes sense.
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules