Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H4-3D anti interference board and DJI Lightbridge?
1185 1 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmetche
lvl.1

Venezuela

Greetings.

The company I work for bought a phantom 2 recently (just got it out of the box yesterday), and we are in the process of setting it up. I have a few questions that I haven't found an answer for.

We got a phantom 2 with a zenmuse H4-3D gimbal to use with a gopro hero4 camera and the DJI Lightbridge system so I can broadcast the camera feed live. I noticed that in the lightbridge specifications it includes anti interference technology. Should I install the zenmuse H4-3D anti interference board as well?.

Also in the instruction video for the gimbal installation includes connecting the video output port to the camera micro USB port. Do I have to do that if I plan on using the lightbridge for video output as well?.

Most likely these are too basic questions, but we want to keep all bases covered before we take our first flight..
2015-4-15
Use props
orkblutt
New

France

Hi,

I don't use the anti interfercence board and I didn't noticed any problem. I'm using the lightbridge for video and commands (using a futuba rc).

Have some good flights
2015-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules