question about phone
1274 12 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

ive gone thought all the steps to set up the phantom and it still wont show the camera or has n/a on the screen setting. looking thought some of the infor im wondering is it my phone (zte blade) or can it still be something else?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, could you please provide more details about your issue for better assistance?  What error message you've got, Disconnected, Aircraft Disconnected or something else? Could you please provide a screenshot of it? Besides, have you connected your phone to the Phantom WiFi? What is the light status of the RC?
2017-12-7
Use props
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-7 19:45
Hi there, could you please provide more details about your issue for better assistance?  What error message you've got, Disconnected, Aircraft Disconnected or something else? Could you please provide a screenshot of it? Besides, have you connected your phone to the Phantom WiFi? What is the light status of the RC?

the only thing I have been able to do is move the camera from the remote itself. on the phone the camera doesn't show picture just black and n/a on options.  looking through other comment I finally got it to update
2017-12-7
Use props
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-7 19:45

yes to the wifi. if your are asking about power of the rc its full (I just got this this morning and this is my first)
2017-12-7
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What WIFI did you choose,to the home WIFI or Phantoms WIFI? Choose the Phantoms WIFI and start the app. Before i continue to explain,what phone,OS and Go app version do you use? The lightstatus of the RC,is the first LED red yellow or green? is the copter bound to the RC(lLED´s on rear arms and the LED bellow the rear right arm near the landiung gear)

2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_cXZ3Bbc Posted at 2017-12-7 20:02
yes to the wifi. if your are asking about power of the rc its full (I just got this this morning and this is my first)

Sorry, I am asking about the status of the light on the left of the RC. Could you please answer the Peterx's questions? Some screenshots of the APP will be highly appreciated. Besides, I would recommend you try other mobile devices if you can.
2017-12-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would try another phone, device first.  Can you try another, or borrow from somebody  just to see?
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-12-8 00:37
What WIFI did you choose,to the home WIFI or Phantoms WIFI? Choose the Phantoms WIFI and start the app. Before i continue to explain,what phone,OS and Go app version do you use? The lightstatus of the RC,is the first LED red yellow or green? is the copter bound to the RC(lLED´s on rear arms and the LED bellow the rear right arm near the landiung gear)

when trying to run p3s I'm using the p3s wifi. my phone is a ZTE blade with os android 7.1.1 the app is the dji go-for products before 4.. on the RC the lights is green the rear arms are flashing yellow (according to the manual that means the control is not connected) and I'm going to assume that is where my problem is cause I cant get nothing to work  
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-8 04:47
Sorry, I am asking about the status of the light on the left of the RC. Could you please answer the Peterx's questions? Some screenshots of the APP will be highly appreciated. Besides, I would recommend you try other mobile devices if you can.

I go to a screen shot and the things working......... I tried all day yesterday. What would make it work today but not yesterday?
2017-12-8
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Rear arm LEDs are flashing yellow whole time ? Normally this is the time of warm up the aircraft (flashing 3 time short and then paused for 2 secs???) or you have the ATTI over S1 in the middle position.. May be the start up sequence yesterday was not in order of the P3S system. Do you get a live feed to your phone yet?
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_cXZ3Bbc
New
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-12-8 14:52
Rear arm LEDs are flashing yellow whole time ? Normally this is the time of warm up the aircraft (flashing 3 time short and then paused for 2 secs???) or you have the ATTI over S1 in the middle position.. May be the start up sequence yesterday was not in order of the P3S system. Do you get a live feed to your phone yet?

yes I did and flying now with everything
thanks for the time
2017-12-9
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Now you got it sorted,and i wish you a happy time with your bird. On my area is snowy time. I will fly tomorrow if the weather allows this. If ya have any issue more with the bird then do not wait too long with the question.
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_cXZ3Bbc Posted at 2017-12-9 12:17
yes I did and flying now with everything
thanks for the time

Anyway, glad to hear that it is working properly now, enjoy it, happy flying!
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules