6329 34 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albatros86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30325 ft

Indonesia

Is anyone can help me?
Today my SSID Spark RC become disappeared, is there any thing I can do to show up again my RC Spark?
That is my Last Problems with my Spark RC.
What I already do to solve this problem is :
1. Try Hold Down the RC Power Button until make a beep, then I try to see is my RC SSID back?, but No, then I power down the Spark RC and Power up again, but nothing change.
2. I also try hold [Red Pause Button + Fn + R2(if at Playstation Joystick) until sound beep, but have same result, nothing change.
3. I try to connect my Spark RC via USB Cable to my Laptop, but the RC nothing Happen.
4. I try using OTG Cable to my Android Phone, my Phone can't detect any connection as usual.
5. I try to Charge my RC, the RC can recieve the power from power source.

after I try all of that things I became frustrated, so I searching Internet, but I can't find new solution to solve my Problem, so I try to make this Question to this Forum.

FYI :
My Spark (Aircraft) using Firmware : V01.00.0701 I got this number from my DJI Assistant 2
My Android Phone is Asus Zenfone 3 Laser with Android 7.1.1
My DJI Go 4 Version : 4.1.18

Before that things happen to me,
When i start my DJI GO4, there have notication to update the firmware, then I Update the firmware using Wifi Connection and I leave to a nap, after I wake up, the update already done, then I go to Test Flight and seem no Problem, for my 1st Flight, then for second Flight, my Aircraft doing weird thing, because I not controling my RC Joystick, then I use Landing comment to Landing my Aircraft, then I try for 3 time, and have same result (weird thing), then after i shutdown my AC and my RC, and I turn it on, my RC make beeping sound, then I login to my DJI Go4 to see whats are going on, and have a notice My Aircraft is Disconnecting, then after I Pairing the Aircraft, the RC Status LED become Green and Red blinking rapidly, then I go to Joystick Calibration and see in DJI Go 4 my Joystick is move randomly and I not make any move in real RC Joystick.
And I try to bring to my Friend to ask repair my RC Joystick, and work just to make beeping sound stop (he using his Iphone). But after beeping sound stop, my RC Wifi SSID is gone, and I dont know what should I do next.
2017-12-8
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.2

Indonesia

https://forum.dji.com/thread-122926-1-1.html said change Wifi Region, what its mean and how to do that with android 7.1.1 non root
2017-12-8
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.2

Indonesia

and I found another person like I does.
here they are :
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530
2017-12-8
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.2

Indonesia

I also tried to connect to RC wifi using QR code and have no Success
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

please downgrade your apk version on your DJI GO 4  mobile application  to 4.1.14 instead of using 4.1.18
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

please do not send your spark to the factory..the spark is a well built device...just use the previous version of the apk
2017-12-8
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.2

Indonesia

S.J Posted at 2017-12-8 05:30
please downgrade your apk version on your DJI GO 4  mobile application  to 4.1.14 instead of using 4.1.18

Do you have a link for previous DJI Go 4 Version 4.1.14
2017-12-8
Use props
MickD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2566 ft
United Kingdom

Albatros86 Posted at 2017-12-8 06:09

That does not work????? well it didn't on mine still no flying
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

Albatros86 Posted at 2017-12-8 06:09

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/

Remeber to uninstall the 4.1.18 and delete the folders of DJI for the previous version from your mobile before you install the 4.1.14 version...
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

MickD Posted at 2017-12-8 07:08
That does not work????? well it didn't on mine still no flying

what is your version on SPAK Fw and RC Fw.  
Are you using IOS or android ?
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

Albatros86 Posted at 2017-12-8 02:59
https://forum.dji.com/thread-122926-1-1.html said change Wifi Region, what its mean and how to do that with android 7.1.1 non root

ignore anything that says about region or no fly list...
2017-12-8
Use props
jeff000001
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello,

I have the exact same problem than albatros86, but with a brand new combo pack Spark (never flew).
Before firmware update (first switch on), the RC wifi was visible, and the RC light turned green. It looked normal.
After firmware update, the RC wifi was not visible anymore and the light blinks twice red.
The drone wifi is still visible. No connection is possible between the phone and the RC (even with cable)
It looks to me to be a software issue, but I can't see the version of the RS firmware.
I downgraded the DjiGo4 as mentionned above in post #5, but nothing changed.

What else can we do?
2017-12-8
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.2

Indonesia

For additional information this is my RC Spark look likes Image   I dont know how with other RC Problem, it's a factory production defects or New update crash to The Hardware like Phantom 3 Pro does?

For additional information for today, I try to drain the RC Battery and not charging for 24 H, hope It will make restart every thing, (Just Hopeing and Works)
- When I try to keep RC On, about 5/10 Minutes, the RC make a beep sound, every 1 Second or 2 second (I think) not measure yet.
- I already try to using 3rd party to see if my Spark RC SSID is hidden, but none for the result.

till this moment I already get 7 DJI RC Spark Owner how complaining about this issue, they are :
01. me Albatros86 from Indonesia
02. jeff000001 from Belgium (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530)
03. MickD from United Kingdom (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530)
04. fans1451e6b6 from Serbia (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530)
05. djiuser_KCWQe4i from United States (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530)
06. fans3d56bda5 from United States (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1321530)
07. djiuser_IFN0DDw from Spain (https://forum.dji.com/thread-122926-1-1.html) and he said already solve the problems

Hope we can get the answer for this problems.
2017-12-8
Use props
MickD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2566 ft
United Kingdom

S.J Posted at 2017-12-8 10:15
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/

Remeber to uninstall the 4.1.18 and delete the folders of DJI for the previous version from your mobile before you install the 4.1.14 version...

I did all that
2017-12-9
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

You cannot use OTG cable for apk version 4.1.18  Also place the mobile on flight mode and switch off Bluetooth and switch on WiFi ONLY
Delete apk 4.1.18 completely including all the folders in the mobile related to DJI and then install apk version 4.1.14....This will work...

If you have a router in your home, go out and try..stay away from a router or switch that gives out WiFi signal...
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Albatros86 Posted at 2017-12-8 18:29
For additional information this is my RC Spark look likes Image [view_image]  I dont know how with other RC Problem, it's a factory production defects or New update crash to The Hardware like Phantom 3 Pro does?

For additional information for today, I try to drain the RC Battery and not charging for 24 H, hope It will make restart every thing, (Just Hopeing and Works)

Hi, sir. Did you try to long press the power button for 9 seconds and reset the RC? Did you try to change a mobile device and connect again? Please note that some Android phone does not support 5.8 G and RC can not be recognized by DJI Assistant 2. Keep us updated, thanks.
2017-12-10
Use props
Jeck2x
New
New Zealand

Is there a real and working aolution on this problem? I tried everything  from the forum and suggestions, nothing really works? Is this a hardware problem? Should we just send our spark for warranty?
2017-12-11
Use props
Jeck2x
New
New Zealand

For those who are experiencing this problem, can you still fly your spark using your phone with ni issues? Because I am taking my spark for vacation and planning to shoot videos and take pictures.
2017-12-11
Use props
jeff000001
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-10 22:06
Hi, sir. Did you try to long press the power button for 9 seconds and reset the RC? Did you try to change a mobile device and connect again? Please note that some Android phone does not support 5.8 G and RC can not be recognized by DJI Assistant 2. Keep us updated, thanks.

I did the test that you asked to Albatros86 :
- reset RC didn't help
- red light still blinking twice
- wifi 2.4 and 5.8 supported by my mobile device
- no RC wifi detected on any device at home (Windows tablet or other android phone)
- Before the initial firmware update, the RC wifi was visible on my phone. It is NOT visible anymore. It looks like the RC doesn't emit any wifi anymore (red light blinking twice). We need a procedure to downgrade the RC to the initial firmware, I think. Is that feasble via a USB connection on the PC?
2017-12-11
Use props
jeff000001
lvl.1
Belgium

Jeck2x Posted at 2017-12-11 06:00
For those who are experiencing this problem, can you still fly your spark using your phone with ni issues? Because I am taking my spark for vacation and planning to shoot videos and take pictures.

I have all these f*****g problems with my RC, but I did a test fly only with my mobile.
It worked perfectly, but I kept the drone close to me. Not sure that you can make a nice panaroma from high in the sky without risking a diconnection... Enjoy your vacation :-)
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jeff000001 Posted at 2017-12-11 14:18
- reset RC didn't help

Hi, Jeff. If you try all the methods and have no positive result. Please send it back for repair and you can post the case number here so we can track it for you: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks a lot.
2017-12-13
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7963 ft
Spain

DJI Elektra Publicado el 2017-12-13 03:41
Hola, Jeff. Si prueba todos los métodos y no tiene un resultado positivo. Envíelo para su reparación y puede publicar el número de caso aquí para que podamos seguirlo:http://www.dji.com/support. Muchas gracias.

Pude solucionarlo.

Tenia los mismos problemas.
Estos eran mis síntomas;
Wifi de RC no detectada por móvil, sí puedo detectar la wifi del RC si el dron esta apagado. Al encender Dron la wifi RC desaparece del móvil.
Reseteo RC, pulsando botón ON mas de 9 sg. Desconecto Dron de RC pulsando 6 sg. botón de batería dron, después conecto móvil a la wifi del Dron, entro en la configuración wifi en DJi Go 4, selección de canal 149 ya que estoy en UE (España) y aplico.

Después de todo esto, vinculo RC con Dron, y después ya está visible la wifi RC para vincular con móvil.

Y funcionando.

2018-1-28
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-13 03:41
Hi, Jeff. If you try all the methods and have no positive result. Please send it back for repair and you can post the case number here so we can track it for you: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks a lot.

Pude solucionarlo.

Estos eran mis síntomas;
Wifi de RC no detectada por móvil, sí puedo detectar la wifi del RC si el dron esta apagado. Al encender Dron la wifi RC desaparece del móvil.
Reseteo RC, pulsando botón ON mas de 9 sg. Desconecto Dron de RC pulsando 6 sg. botón de batería dron, después conecto móvil a la wifi del Dron, entro y wifi en DJi Go 4, selección de canal 149 ya estoy en UE (España) y aplico.

Después de todo esto, vinculo RC con Dron, y después ya está visible la wifi RC para vincular con móvil.

Y funcionando.
2018-1-30
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Spain

jeff000001 Posted at 2017-12-11 14:18
- reset RC didn't help

Pude solucionarlo.

Estos eran mis síntomas;
Reseteo RC, pulsando botón ON mas de 9 sg. Desconecto Dron de RC pulsando 6 sg. botón de batería dron, después conecto móvil a la wifi del Dron, entro y wifi en DJi Go 4, selección de canal 149 ya estoy en UE (España) y aplico.

Y funcionando.
2018-1-30
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Spain

For additional information this is my RC Spark look likes Image [view_image]  I dont know how with other RC Problem, it's a factory production defects or New update crash to The Hardware like Phantom 3 Pro does?

Pude solucionarlo.

Estos eran mis síntomas;

Y funcionando.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Elias Lrc Posted at 2018-1-30 22:05
Pude solucionarlo.

Elias, please write in English for better understanding. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-2
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-2 04:06
Elias, please write in English for better understanding. Thanks for your support.

I could solve it.

I had the same problems.
These were my symptoms;
RC wireless not detected by mobile, yes I can detect the wifi of the RC if the drone is off. When turning on the drone the RC wifi disappears from the mobile.
RC reset, pressing ON button more than 9 sg. Disconnected RC drone by pressing 6 sec. drone battery button, then I connect mobile to the drone wifi, I enter and wifi in DJi Go 4, channel selection 149 I am already in UE (Spain) and I apply.

After all this, I link RC with Drone, and then the RC wifi is visible to link with mobile.

And working.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Elias Lrc Posted at 2018-2-4 21:23
I could solve it.

I had the same problems.

Thanks for your sharing and details. Please contatc us if you need help.
2018-2-5
Use props
Ferdirand
New
Flight distance : 10728 ft
Algeria

Elias Lrc Posted at 2018-2-4 21:23
I could solve it.

I had the same problems.

Thanks for sharing the steps to solve it, I had the same problem and didn't find any clue since decembre.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_DLuO9gkdjKmj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123081 ft
Argentina

Excuse me, could you solve it? I have the same problem and try everything
2018-3-29
Use props
djiuser_DLuO9gkdjKmj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123081 ft
Argentina

Excuse me, could you solve it? I have the same problem and try everything
2018-3-29
Use props
10_ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109560 ft
Philippines

Hello,

I'd like to know if your problem was solved? and how? I am having the same problem. Thanks
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

10_ray Posted at 2018-7-24 19:56
Hello,

I'd like to know if your problem was solved? and how? I am having the same problem. Thanks

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, may I know what happens prior to this issue? did you check it on other mobile devices to see if it will detect the wi-fi of your RC?
2018-7-25
Use props
10_ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109560 ft
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 10:04
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, may I know what happens prior to this issue? did you check it on other mobile devices to see if it will detect the wi-fi of your RC?

Hello, both RC and AC were working fine before I updated. During update of RC, it failed at 99% and prompted me to restart and try again but after restarting RC, it's SSID doesn't appear anymore and LED just kept blinking twice. I've tried on android and ios still no joy. The AC works fine paired with phone, its just the RC that's having an issue
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

10_ray Posted at 2018-7-25 16:11
Hello, both RC and AC were working fine before I updated. During update of RC, it failed at 99% and prompted me to restart and try again but after restarting RC, it's SSID doesn't appear anymore and LED just kept blinking twice. I've tried on android and ios still no joy. The AC works fine paired with phone, its just the RC that's having an issue

Hi, I already reply to your concern, please see the thread below.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1482314
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules