Can't connect via DJI Ronin Assist
2027 4 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Bez Burrow
New

United Kingdom

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

I recently bought a secondhand Ronin M from Ebay. I met the chap selling it and he showed it working apart from the app as he hadn't used it yet. However, when I got home and uploaded the app, on trying to connect, it was named "Jason's Ronin" and wouldn't allow me to connect as I don't have a password. I spoke to the seller, who is adament he never set up a password and that I should just be able to sort it online. I'm stuck. I've googled and googled and am left perplexed.

Can anybody please advise how to access this thing before I lose all hope with such an expensive piece of kit. Is there a way to unlock it via my macbook or can someone at DJI provide a solution?

Cheers in advance for any help
Bez
2017-12-8
Use props
DavidJorissen
New

Czechia

Hi Bez

You can connect your Ronin M to your computer with the supplied USB cable. You will need to install the desktop application first. Once you have done that and connected your Ronin M, you should be able to remove that user account and password. If done correctly, the DJI app on your mobile will ask you to make a new account on the first time you try to connect.

I also had issues to connect to the app with a Huawei P8, it seemed that to be able to connect more reliable, I had to close all applications on the phone before starting up the DJI app.

Good luck!
2017-12-9
Use props
Paul Bez Burrow
New

United Kingdom

DavidJorissen Posted at 2017-12-9 09:50
Hi Bez

You can connect your Ronin M to your computer with the supplied USB cable. You will need to install the desktop application first. Once you have done that and connected your Ronin M, you should be able to remove that user account and password. If done correctly, the DJI app on your mobile will ask you to make a new account on the first time you try to connect.

Thanks a lot for the advice pal. I'll give it a go tomorrow and let you know how I get on
2017-12-9
Use props
Paul Bez Burrow
New

United Kingdom

DavidJorissen Posted at 2017-12-9 09:50
Hi Bez

DavidJorissen... I eventually managed it. Was trying with the wrong 'Assistant' for a while, then found a link to the correct one for the Ronin M. All sorted... much obliged!
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Paul Bez Burrow Posted at 2017-12-10 17:09
DavidJorissen... I eventually managed it. Was trying with the wrong 'Assistant' for a while, then found a link to the correct one for the Ronin M. All sorted... much obliged!

Glad you solve the problem. You can also reset the password in the assistant. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules