Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
@DJI please fix your Software!
742 6 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa410d349
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26591 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI,

I am exploring from week to week new software bugs.
Your software is really poorly built!
Please hire 3-4 software engineers and let them fix your software.
The Editor crashes all the time, I can’t use it with my iPhone X because the whole app crashes after 15 seconds no matter what I start (editor, flying...).And it even doesn’t connect with my mavic. The editor needs like 10 times until it saves a project. Loading local videos sometimes works sometimes not. The editor crashes when I edit....
Same problems on a iPhone7 and Huawei p10...

Thank you for your attention
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, just to verify, does it crash only when you use "Editor" on the app, but I saw that you mentioned it will also crash during flight, right? Would you mind telling me what iOS version you are using? Please try to update the software to iOS to 11.2 if you are not in this version, and then remove the app and install it again. Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If you are running iOS 11.2 now, please help to the version of the app and your DJI account, as well as the crash logs. The crash logs of the app need to be exported by iTools, please install iTools on your computer----Toolbox----Advanced Features. I will forward to our engineers to check.
Thank you for your help.
2017-12-9
Use props
JDG3K9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227920 ft
United States

Dear DJI Support.  I recently updated to the latest firmware on Mavic Pro, Controller and Goggles.  Latests GO 4 app downloaded automatically.  Tried to fly today and the app keeps crashing. It shows a message on the screen of Device is overloaded performance will be affected.  This has never happened before and I have been using the same iPhone 6 s plus since I bought my Mavic Pro.  There has to have been something introduced in the latest software that causes the app to keep crashing.  As a matter of fact, I opened the app and was trying to submit a bug report to DJI and it crashed twice.  So, it doesn't even have anything to do with connectivity to the drone.
2017-12-9
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

JDG3K9 Posted at 2017-12-9 07:41
Dear DJI Support.  I recently updated to the latest firmware on Mavic Pro, Controller and Goggles.  Latests GO 4 app downloaded automatically.  Tried to fly today and the app keeps crashing. It shows a message on the screen of Device is overloaded performance will be affected.  This has never happened before and I have been using the same iPhone 6 s plus since I bought my Mavic Pro.  There has to have been something introduced in the latest software that causes the app to keep crashing.  As a matter of fact, I opened the app and was trying to submit a bug report to DJI and it crashed twice.  So, it doesn't even have anything to do with connectivity to the drone.

Often when software gets updated it gets more processor/memory hungry, this last update has pushed it to the limits of what your device is capable of. You could try freeing up some memory on your device and making sure no other apps are running in the background.

Mark G.
2017-12-9
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine works flawlessly.
2017-12-9
Use props
DroneDriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cussed and and blamed and threatened to... to...
I stopped and calmed the hell down.
I opened my eyes to what was being told to me on this forum.
I checked my equipment, my firmware, my ios ver,
I felt stupid.
I now pay more attention and keep up.
I am a happy flyer with an iPhone 5s.
READ READ and CHECK YOUR DEVICES
2017-12-10
Use props
DroneDriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States