Enhanced warning zone issue .
1359 6 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse34639cb
lvl.2
United States

I purchased a  Mavic pro, updated the firm ware.
I get a safety notice stating entered enhanced warning area.
It wants  me to accept terms but will not clear when I try to click on yes.  It says I may fly with caution. The Mavic will operate, but I have this very large safety notice that will not clear from my iPhone screen. Any ideas?
2017-12-8
Use props
Piagui5
New
Flight distance : 57684 ft
Mexico

I am having the same issue. Just can´t accept the warning issue, because there are blue letters on top of the white letters next to the accept circle.
2017-12-8
Use props
fanse34639cb
lvl.2
United States

Exactly the same issue. I have been able to fly it and even shot a quick video, it’s just annoying that it takes up so much of the screen. I complied with the unlocking of the zone, it should go in effect tonight at midnight. I doubt it clears the screen issue.
2017-12-8
Use props
Piagui5
New
Flight distance : 57684 ft
Mexico

2017-12-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

I'm curious if you registered and flew any with the version that came with your mavic? Or did you update before flying?
I might add that I have seen in other posts that changing the zoom in general settings of phone will work around the overlapping letters. Good luck!
2017-12-8
Use props
fanse34639cb
lvl.2
United States

I updated before the first flight.
Tech support wanted me to go in setting, display, zoom view change to standard. None of my IPhones have the option to change the zoom to standard. I believe it’s an issue with iso 11 and higher. They also had me remove and reinstall the DJI app. No luck. Is there an after market app that works with Mavic?
2017-12-8
Use props
Arsovicy
lvl.1

Hi I have updated the firmware on my Mavic Pro yesterday (July 7th 2018) and got the same issue: I can tick the "yes" blue button and then a white screen with a "privacy" header but completely blank popped up. When I tick the cross in the top right hand corner because there is nothing else to tick, it reverted to the "black" Enhanced Warning Zone accepting me to tick to accept responsibility (again).  Very annoying. I could fly but 90% blind because of the black message in the center of the scree: not really good if the area is supposed to be an enhanced warning zone. Is that normal? If an authorisation is required, the message should clearly state an authorisation code must be entered to  unlock or it should be a nof fly zone. It  took the message as it is: "enhanced Warning zone, fly with caution" but you can fly. This is what I did. any fix?        
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules