control keeping charged in off season
841 4 2017-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

I seen a threed that said you need to  keep the controller charged over winter or you will need a new controller is this true?
Any one from DJI here that can comfirm this? We are going to winter months and wont see much flying time dont want to end up buying a new controller just because the battery went down.

On a full charge how long does it take to drain on its own?
2017-12-8
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never heard of this, but then again I have only been a DJI pilot for a year and I try to fly even when there is snow on the ground and with all that out of the way what kind of car is that you have on your avatar? Is it yours?
2017-12-8
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

The car is a one off show car full chassis, hand made dash floating center console, 572 BB all custom interior including ostrich inlays in full leather just sold to a guy in Germany
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, I don't hear of this. For RC battery maintenance, please refer to the tutorial below.
2017-12-8
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-8 22:29
Hi sir, I don't hear of this. For RC battery maintenance, please refer to the tutorial below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppOhVfdE3Y&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r&index=1

This goes for the Mavic RC also DJI Thor? I've been looking through the manual and i don't see anything for battery care for the Mavic's RC. TIA!
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules