How is your i1 flying after firmware upgrade v1.2.1.0?
1117 6 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philbard
lvl.2
United States

I'm upgrading my Inspire's firmware to v1.2.1.0, and am wondering what experiences people are having flying after they do so. Are you having continuing problems? GPS dropouts? Gimbal issues? RTH failures?
Please post details of your flights here so we can all compare. I'm hoping DJI finally nailed the problems that have been putting our birds at risk...

2015-4-15
Use props
mohan.desilva
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Flew after update. No GPS drop outs, gimbal is stable.

Very happy
2015-4-15
Use props
klute
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45278055 ft
  • >>>
Norway

No problems. Works like a dream.
2015-4-15
Use props
michaelheidger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170886 ft
Germany

Same here. No problems while updating. Stable. No drop outs. A Dream
2015-4-15
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I upgraded to the latest firmware, Inspire 1, two TX, & 3 batteries update went fine all done in under 30 minutes.
Just got back from a little two battery test flight. PERFECT !!!!!   No GPS drop out, (that's the only issue I had before the update).
My only negative might be, I don't think the optic position hold works as well as it did, but then it's very windy here today. I'll keep an eye on this as I do a lot of low level hovering over crops. And I still LOVE my I1
2015-4-15
Use props
philbard
lvl.2
United States

Fred D Posted at 2015-4-16 03:04
I upgraded to the latest firmware, Inspire 1, two TX, & 3 batteries update went fine all done in und ...

No time to fly just yet, but I'm hoping to RETURN to loving it..
2015-4-15
Use props
philbard
lvl.2
United States

Flew through 3 batteries this afternoon, no unusual behavior in any of the flights.  Held GPS well, hovered rock solid in 15 mph winds, great performance.  The only problem was I couldn't reliably set the home point to the position of the remote.  Kept getting a failure notice with the reason being the RC GPS signal was weak. Any ideas out there?
2015-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules