When and why the sticks are disabled on dji spark RC after enteri...
659 1 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I still am trying to understand the Spark's behaviour after its flyaway. I can admit that the reason might be a metalic roof nearby. But after it has started its arc trajectory in ATTI mode i was not able to control it, as the sticks were disabled. It was in LOS , not further than 50m away. The Spark is not my first drone. Have used to fly another GPS controlled drone - Xiro Mini Explorer for while. OK i thought, that flight controlling in ATTI is something very special, then trained with SYMA X5C-1, specially to check whether i can pilot somehow in ATTI mode. It was OK, more or less. I understand that Syma is much more simpler toy, than the Sparkis, but i am 100% sure, that the RC sticks of the Spark were disabled.So my question is - in what cases this may happen and why?
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Any message from you app? We would not recommend users to fly near the metallic material things. Please contact the Support to start a case, you can provide the flight record to our support and we will try hard to find the reason: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules