Mavic Pro not transmitting signal to iPhone
891 3 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LGangway
lvl.1
United States

So I've been flying my mavic with no issues for almost a year.  I love this drone!  I recently upgraded to an iPhone X but I think I was having issues before the iPhone upgrade.  I remember flying the drone with my iPhone 6S plus and the image going out on the drone mid flight.  First I must say, I've never crashed the drone, I'm very careful with it.
A couple of details:

• The image no longer shows up on my iPhone X, I've also tried my iPhone 6 (work phone) with no luck
  • I've tried multiple connection cords to the controller (stock cord, standard iPhone cord with short stock cord unplugged)
  • I've tried connecting and flying the drone in WiFi mode with no image transmission
  • I have the latest firmware (V01.04.0100)
  • DJI GO 4 app version: v4.1.18 (3018)

I'm up in the mountains with perfert cinematic opportunity and no working drone... It's a real bummer!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

LGangway
2017-12-10
Use props
DroneDriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest iOS is a problem solver. Make sure you are up to date.  11.2 is what it needs to be.
2017-12-10
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Try disconnect the cable from the controller before starting it and the aircraft. While both RC and AC started and linked then connect the cable to the RC and start the app.

2017-12-10
Use props
LGangway
lvl.1
United States

DroneDriver Posted at 2017-12-10 08:55
The latest iOS is a problem solver. Make sure you are up to date.  11.2 is what it needs to be.

Hoping this is the fix.  Updating to 11.2.1 now.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules