Gimbal motor overloaded
991 5 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb059909a
New
Flight distance : 155791 ft
Argentina

Hi Guys. I’m from Argentina and i Had a problem with my Spark. When i’m flying the tilt up and down function works a couple of time and stack and appear the sign of “Gimbal motor Overload”. Here don’t have Technical support to send yo repair. Anyone had the same Problem?

Regards
2017-12-10
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

please switch off the drone and let it cool down...and then restart and fly... Also check with your hand whether the gimbal is freely moving
2017-12-10
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Have you checked that nothing obstructs the gimbal before you get in the air? You should also try to move the gimbal with the controller before take off and see that it works fine. Try to move very carefully the gimbal while the drone is shut off to any angle and then turn on again and repeat the moving with the controller, unless anything is broke this should help.
2017-12-10
Use props
brian_b
lvl.2
United States

I had the same exact problem. No matter a restart, resting it, this issue always came back. Anything that restricts the gimbal, I've learned can cause this, although I never used any sun shield of filters or protectors. I sent mine in as it was covered under warranty. It was back in a week. I could be wrong, but I doubt this is something any arm chair engineer could fix. This is a magnet and electronics issue that the manufacturer can fix easily. As a practice now, I return the camera to neutral straight ahead position before powering off and storing.
2017-12-10
Use props
Paul Lee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120623 ft
United Kingdom

Are you using any filters on the camera?
This has caused problems for some people.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please try to flash the firmware through DJI Assistant 2 and reboot your aircraft. If the problem remains, please send it back for repair: http://www.dji.com/support .  
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules