Dji phantom 2 vision+ gimbal problem
1130 5 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea910b26
lvl.1

Canada

Good day!

I recently aquired this drone after my uncle crashed it. The camera came separated with a broken flat cable. I managed to get the cable back on but now the camera has a life of it's own when it's up right but is fine when it's inversed. The video link shows the problem. I've tried setting the shafts to the correct way. I've followed a bunch of videos about the problem but no cigar.

Any help is very appreciated

2017-12-10
Use props
fansea910b26
lvl.1

Canada

Good day!

I recently aquired this drone after my uncle crashed it. The camera came separated with a broken flat cable. I managed to get the cable back on but now the camera has a life of it's own when it's up right but is fine when it's inversed. The video link shows the problem. I've tried setting the shafts to the correct way. I've followed a bunch of videos about the problem but no cigar.

Any help is very appreciated

2017-12-10
Use props
fansea910b26
lvl.1

Canada

https://youtu.be/hyexuJWumlU
2017-12-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2017-12-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

fansea910b26 Posted at 2017-12-10 10:51
Good day!

2017-12-10
Use props
fansea910b26
lvl.1

Canada

I've tried the fix in the video and still does not work.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules