Check out my new aerial property video!
778 5 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneCity
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259042 ft
United States

Hey guys! I just posted an aerial property video do you guys mind checking it out and maybe giving it a like and or comment please Thank you!

2017-12-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Thanks for share !! Nice Video !!!
2017-12-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice!  Expensive looking place.
2017-12-10
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok Ok I'll buy the house. Nice display of homes.
2017-12-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-1-26
Use props
G-ERAM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 111736 ft

United Kingdom

Hi DroneCity

Nice flying although I have reservations over the use of narrow depth of field or use of a miniaturisation effect. It does make the house look small and you are selling Big!. I would have started with the wide establishing shots to put the house in the context of it's surroundings. Then move in for  close ups.

The viewer is quite a bit in before the Pool is mentioned. I'd have thought that would be a main selling point and should be promoted early on, along with the solar panels.

The night shot seemed a bit random. Apologies if that was explained in video but I don't have sound on my computer at the moment.

The garage is less interesting (for most) so I'd put that near the end before a final fly by. Liked the "golden hour " lighting although that put some areas around the rear in shade so I'd have done a couple of shots when the sun was high just to pick out that detail.

Just my thought on how I would have approached the task. Hope that helps.
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules