DJI care refresh express replacement- what to send back
12250 20 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZHwppL8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11617 ft
United States

I am newbie to drone world. I crashed my mavic pro the other day. I have dji care refresh so i filled out the repair process in dji repair center online. After the crash gimbal stopped working. I believe the gimbal ribbon is broken and there is bump on the battery now. The repair process wasn't clear what i need to send back. Do i need to send the original packaging back with aircraft, controller, remaining propellers and battery. It generated the ups label for the package.  Also it asked if i want the DJI care refresh express and i selected yes. Any help with the items required to send back?

2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Pro includes aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers.
If the battery works great, we don't suggest to send it in.
Please let me know if you have further queries.

2017-12-10
Use props
Navinder
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Mindy for quick response.
Just an add-on question. I have below things working, should i need to send them in as well for DJI Care refresh or not:
- Mavic controller
- Chargers and cables

Also does the affected battery is covered, it works but it has small bump on it. Do i need to send it separately?
2017-12-10
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154117 ft
Italy

Hi, I have a question and an answer. If the battery works and the damage does not affect flight performance you don't need to send it. my question is, since even I have to send my magic in assistance, how do I pack it and do I have to send it in original box? I will ship it from Europe to the Netherlands
2018-2-4
Use props
Navinder
lvl.1
United States

You don't need to send in original package, just pack it diligently. However since the original box protects well against bumps etc so i preferred to send in that package.
2018-2-4
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

lollopro 9 Posted at 2018-2-4 10:44
Hi, I have a question and an answer. If the battery works and the damage does not affect flight performance you don't need to send it. my question is, since even I have to send my magic in assistance, how do I pack it and do I have to send it in original box? I will ship it from Europe to the Netherlands

If you send in your original box...you will not get it back.  They will send your replacement in a generic box and sufficient packing material to keep it safe.  If you don't want to keep you original box..send it in.
2018-2-4
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154117 ft
Italy

So I can send it in a general box, how do I have to ship it, I have to go to the post office
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_T9jiu3itrSVb
New
Indonesia

I didn't quite get it from their reply, in my case, the Mavic Air crashed, there's a twisted arm on it and I need to send it back, the battery is fine, but can I send back only the Mavic Air? Without propellors and batteries? Because the weight is really expensive as I need to send it to China and as is will cost me 130 USD to ship it back and forth.
2019-3-16
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

DJI care refresh will send you an email, UPS will send you an email with a shipping label all you do is print the label take it to any ups shipping outlet,  DJI refresh will take good care of you, take your sd card out of the drone as well as battery, props, send your controller also, do not ship the battery with the drone.   
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-10 19:41
Hello Sir, the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Pro includes aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers.
If the battery works great, we don't suggest to send it in.
Please let me know if you have further queries.

Hey Mindy, i just recently sent my Mavic Air into a care center without the remote. I also sent it back in the carrying case so that the new drone would be shipped back in it. Will either of these rhings be an issue?

Also i do have dji care refresh.
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-18 07:51
Hey Mindy, i just recently sent my Mavic Air into a care center without the remote. I also sent it back in the carrying case so that the new drone would be shipped back in it. Will either of these rhings be an issue?

Also i do have dji care refresh.

No worries, our repair center will send the carrying case back.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 01:57
No worries, our repair center will send the carrying case back.

Awesome! Is there anything else i will need to do in order to have my replacement sent out? I see that my drone was delivered around lunchtime via ups tracking but have not gotten an update from the repair center yet. But i will keep checking periodically. Also, will they send me the invoice for my care refresh replacement fee to pay before shipment of my replacement? Thanks!
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-22 12:50
Awesome! Is there anything else i will need to do in order to have my replacement sent out? I see that my drone was delivered around lunchtime via ups tracking but have not gotten an update from the repair center yet. But i will keep checking periodically. Also, will they send me the invoice for my care refresh replacement fee to pay before shipment of my replacement? Thanks!

Sorry for the late response, the damage assessment was done on Friday, the quotation of DJI Care Refresh was delayed due to the weekend, we apologize to keep you waiting. I've informed the local team to send the quotation as soon as possible in working hours, please note the email, thanks.
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-26 20:26
Sorry for the late response, the damage assessment was done on Friday, the quotation of DJI Care Refresh was delayed due to the weekend, we apologize to keep you waiting. I've informed the local team to send the quotation as soon as possible in working hours, please note the email, thanks.

Thankyou, i will have it paid upon receipt.
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_aZqkWDpAUjJW
lvl.1
United States

Can you confirm a little more clearly as to what needs to be returned.

Do i send all components to the Mavic Air 2 (3 Batteries, chargers, cables, case, etc)? Or do I ONLY send back what is damaged? I dont want to have anything lost in the process. I purchased the Mavic Air 2 Drone Fly More Combo with Remote Controller
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-26 22:50

i received an email from one of your guys, but it looks like it was just referring to covid safety measures. i did not see any invoice attached to it. Or was this just some other coincidental correspondence? i also received notification of $.69 in dji credit. i am guessing for purchasing the 69$ care refresh i originally purchased? Also I did ship a printed copy of my refresh coverage with my drone when i sent it in. please let me know if you have any update on when the invoice will be sent. thanks.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-26 22:50

i received an email from one of your guys, but it looks like it was just referring to covid safety measures. i did not see any invoice attached to it. Or was this just some other coincidental correspondence? i also received notification of $.69 in dji credit. i am guessing for purchasing the 69$ care refresh i originally purchased? Also I did ship a printed copy of my refresh coverage with my drone when i sent it in. please let me know if you have any update on when the invoice will be sent. thanks.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

Mindy, just received correspondence that Yet again my case was sent to a person that could not handle sending the invoice out. It has been 5 days since the drone was received, and 3 business days. Can you help me get in touch with someone local?
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_93b2jml96IvR
New

United Kingdom

Hi I was wondering how do I send my mavic mini for a repair when  I have dji refresh and what needs to be sent in when sending it.

What delivery company should I send it with answell
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_5NfjLaTR9X0b
New

Poland

Do I need to send back gimbal cover? I lost it somewhere.
2020-11-8
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about your accident.  Looks like you did not get many flights before your crash.  Have you gotten an estimate of the turn around time for your DJI Refresh?
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules