Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Videos
3605 6 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63b2ebd1
lvl.1
United States

I took some videos yesterday and tried to create a video project, however the app kept on crashing
I reinstalled the app and now all my videos are gone.
How can I retrieve my previous vidoes prior to reinstalling the DJI Go app?
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sir, we apologize for this situation, the videos of Osmo Mobile are saved in DJI Go, if you delete the APP without exporting the footage, they will be deleted too and unable to retrieve, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJIAPPSUCKS
New

United States

The app kept crashing too and i read that we need to re-install the app.  Did that.  Crashes again.  Reloaded again.  

Now I lost all my videos.

Why can't videos just be saved to camera directly?  Especially since your app sucks and can't seem to work without crashing.  I'm going to return the osmo.  Doesn't make sense if I can only use it 20% of the time.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJIAPPSUCKS Posted at 2017-12-14 14:38
The app kept crashing too and i read that we need to re-install the app.  Did that.  Crashes again.  Reloaded again.  

Now I lost all my videos.

Hello Sir, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our APP.
May I know the model of your mobile device? If it is iOS device, the crash is due to the iOS, it should be resolved with the iOS 11.2, please kindly update your mobile device to iOS 11.2 and then remove the app and install it again. Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your re-installation.
For Osmo Mobile, we just invoke the stock camera to take pictures and videos, but the footage is saved in APP, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please keep me updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
WanderlustDiva
New

Papua New Guinea

So there’s no way of recovering lost videos
2018-8-7
Use props
WanderlustDiva
New

Papua New Guinea

I just lost all my holiday footage because my app crashed and I had to reinstall!
2018-8-7
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

India

I have similar problem where my GoPro when transferring videos of a day’s shoot were lost. I recovered them and they showed correct properties and MP4 but when trying to run them they were all multi colored pixelated. Nothing seemedto run or correct them. At last I tried a Software from Stellar to recover the videos again and it worked!  Fret not buddy, there are ways that you can try to recoveryour pictures you just need to spend a little. The free ones might distort the videos even more.
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules