Something is wrong
485 2 2017-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd93e67dc
New
United States

Decided to bring my drone out for a spin since the temps are in the upper 50's.  Hasn't flown in 3 months or so.  Charged everything up, gave it the usual inspection, but when I turned it on none of the usual sounds, turned everything else on as well.  The only thing it does is one motor twitches with a short buzz. I took the micro sd card out and loaded the new firmware to update it but it does make the camera go through it's exercise but after it tries to load or whatever it is doing, the same every 5 seconds or so...twitch.  I use a Samsung Edge 7 and it shows a "disconnect" on the upper level of the screen.  

I have started and flown my drone 40 times since getting it but never has it acted up. No crashes or drops or anything that I know up would impede it starting up.  

I'm stumped.  Any help is appreciated.
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Sir, what's the current aircraft firmware and APP? Could the drone be controlled by the RC? Please kindly upload a short video for better assistance, thanks!
2017-12-11
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you fix it or do you need assistance to fix it. What exactly would you do ? An upgrade for firm ware? What version and how ? Via app or SD card? Both two ways require that the RC,AC and mobile are powered on and the mobile is connected to the RC/AC system. Were the whole batteries of the system and mobile fully charged? The upgrade does not allow any disturbance during this process.
2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules