Installed Newest Firmware and Updated app
1130 8 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

The remote and drone firmware updated perfectly and much faster than the 2/27 update.  I also updated the app for my Note4 as well as Galaxy Tab4 7" and the app crashes every time I turn the machine on.  Please help.
2015-4-15
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Yeah I have a nexus 7. App crashed everytime I start it. Finally got it started once and compass calibrated and as soon as I started the motors it crashed again and have not been able to get it back up and running. I'm grounded with a shoot on Friday. Not too happy right now.
2015-4-15
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

have you tried deleting or completely removing and reinstalling?
2015-4-15
Use props
risto.o.leskine
New

Finland

I have asus note pad 7 and the app crashes every time I try to launch it.  1.0.7 running OK...
2015-4-15
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-4-16 14:54
have you tried deleting or completely removing and reinstalling?

Yes on both devices both with the same issue.
2015-4-16
Use props
Warrior1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141998 ft
United Kingdom

1.0.10 Android now up after re downloading from playstore.....Still can't get any action at all when trying to update!
2015-4-16
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

I havent tried it yet but they have an updated version on the site though its not in the playstore
2015-4-16
Use props
sprintrider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1093222 ft
United Kingdom

The 1.0.10 Android version of the app definitely does not run correctly on 2 of the tablets I have - an Ainol AX Numy Note and a Telcast TPad P80. These are 'cheapo' Chinese tablets with octo-core processors - my thinking being that it'd better to have a dedicated tablet with nothing running in the background robbing processing cycles than a general-purpose one use for other-than-Inspire things. These work fine on the DJI Pilot app 1.0.3, but 1.0.10 does not display camera output, just giving a black screen. I have updated my Inspire, Remote and Batteries to the latest firmware, and have just finished a full-battery-to-empty hover in the back garden, deliberately tripping the low battery warning and 'landing now' functions, which all worked. Video was solid throughout an it seems that Android app 1.0.3 does work with hardware updated to the latest firmware release. I did ask DJI online help, twice, specifically if it was OK to fly with 1.0.3 app and latest firmware update on the hardware, but all they said is 'there is no video feed problem' and 'update everything' then rudely closed the conversation. I do realise I'm using tablets not on their compatability list, but looking at other forums, plenty of people using listed kit are also having various problems with 1.0.10. Oddly, 1.0.10 installed onto my OnePlus One works just fine - but the screen is really too small.
2015-4-17
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

sprintrider Posted at 2015-4-18 03:36
The 1.0.10 Android version of the app definitely does not run correctly on 2 of the tablets I have - ...

Note 4 seems to work ok but the dedicated tab4 shows no camera display and still crashes randomly mostly within the first 20 seconds after launching the app.
2015-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules