Peru

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-12-12
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Good advice .... Nothing wrong with the product in concept but the reality in too many cases does not match the price tag.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pribbe, we sincerely apologize for the experience with our products. Sorry that we are unable to provide international warranty at this moment, if you would like the warranty service, the drone will need to be sent to corresponding DJI official repair center, please note only product defect can be covered by warranty. The other recommended service center may charge from you.
We will keep improving the quality of our products and the customer service to make you have a better experience in the future.
2017-12-12
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft
Canada

I asked for service under my valid DJI Refresh program. DJI directed me to a repair centre in my Country, unfortunately, they do not accept DJI Refresh, so I went back to DJI asking what to do or if I could send it to a repair facility that works with the DJI Refresh program. To date, DJI has refused to respond to me. I am so upset I paid for the Refresh program...

Not a damn response from DJI - what a strange company. I pay for a service, and they don't honour it.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

3VP Posted at 2017-12-14 21:32
I asked for service under my valid DJI Refresh program. DJI directed me to a repair centre in my Country, unfortunately, they do not accept DJI Refresh, so I went back to DJI asking what to do or if I could send it to a repair facility that works with the DJI Refresh program. To date, DJI has refused to respond to me. I am so upset I paid for the Refresh program...

Not a damn response from DJI - what a strange company. I pay for a service, and they don't honour it.

Hi sir, sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, may I know how did you contact our support? Could you please provide me with your contact info so I can look into it? I'd like to see if there is anything I can do for you.
2017-12-15
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-15 01:51
Hi sir, sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, may I know how did you contact our support? Could you please provide me with your contact info so I can look into it? I'd like to see if there is anything I can do for you.

Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Email;
Phone, and again;
Email.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

3VP Posted at 2017-12-15 15:49
Contacted support via email (numerous times - in fact, anything over one time is too many). I also contacted them by phone but that was brutal...and zero help!!!!!!!!

What a brutal organization...

Hi sir, sorry again for your difficulties, please kindly provide us with more info so we can help. Let's update the case just on this thread so it will be easy to review your case and follow it up. Thank you so much.
2017-12-15
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Canada

I think you are missing my point regarding my post(s). I didn’t come to the forum to seek assistance from an admin. I came here to post my situation regarding my experience with DJI customer service and their inept ability to honour customers paid and valid DJI Refresh service.

My post(s) are for those who may visit the forum and have yet decided to purchase the DJI Refresh service and to let them know that my experience with the support/refresh service has been disappointing - and to date, a complete waste of my time and money. DJI refuses to honour the paid for service.

Now, if you wish to assist, provide me with the name and contact information of someone at the DJI head office who is in the position to actually make a difference. Not some “customer service” representative who doesn’t give a crap either way.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

3VP Posted at 2017-12-15 19:06
I think you are missing my point regarding my post(s). I didn’t come to the forum to seek assistance from an admin. I came here to post my situation regarding my experience with DJI customer service and their inept ability to honour customers paid and valid DJI Refresh service.

My post(s) are for those who may visit the forum and have yet decided to purchase the DJI Refresh service and to let them know that my experience with the support/refresh service has been disappointing - and to date, a complete waste of my time and money. DJI refuses to honour the paid for service.

Sir, I am not missing the point, we care so much from our customers feedback to our service, we really hope that you can help to get the trouble that you experience resolved and improve our service.
If you could provide me with the info I can refer to, I will forward it to our management, they will do the best to help.
Thank you for your understanding.
2017-12-16
Use props
djiuser_elLho7T
lvl.1
Australia

Afer sales department it's a joke
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_elLho7T Posted at 2017-12-19 00:20
Afer sales department it's a joke

My apologize for the trouble caused, I have replied your own post for more info, please keep me updated there, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Canada

2018-4-6
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing new for DJI “Customer Service”..  read here the HORRIBLE REVIEWS of this company.  

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com

I was ready to buy a Mavic Air for a trip to Alaska..in the past I had a HORRIBLE experience with DJI, that resulted in ZERO help from DJI.   I was hoping that DJI has learned their lesson in the support dept... clearly, that is NOT the case with DJI...

(I have NO affiliation with this website.)
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

NerdyGuy Posted at 2018-4-6 21:40
Nothing new for DJI “Customer Service”..  read here the HORRIBLE REVIEWS of this company.  

I've replied new post and replied there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-143260-1-1.html We're still glad to help you figure this out, please keep us updated in your post, thanks!
2018-4-7
Use props
djiuser_kAffsceCWzWQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197854 ft
Hong Kong

I also have bad experience for after sell service.
I don't know how DJI training to their customers service department.They are lack of technical skills and don't care the customer problem face to.Try are just tell you what the policy of DJI like a robot.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_kAffsceCWzWQ Posted at 2018-5-4 08:27
I also have bad experience for after sell service.
I don't know how DJI training to their customers service department.They are lack of technical skills and don't care the customer problem face to.Try are just tell you what the policy of DJI like a robot.

Sorry to hear that. Please tell me the problem you encounter with our after sale service and we are willing to hear your suggestion and feedback for further improvement.
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules